Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-26-2010, 01:11 PM   #21
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Communal Contest for December 25th & 26th

I am not able to participate. It takes 7 minutes after logging in to load the front page, much less to try and load a game. I am sorry, but I am buying my window from the W-Shop and bowing out of the game It is too long to wait.
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2010, 01:52 PM   #22
I'm movin' on ♥
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

This is one of the few things this weekend that I am able to get to load. I'll try to win a lot for you all that can't get in. Lol
Desty is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 02:03 PM   #23

LabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to allLabradorLuverZ is a name known to all

Im guessing that the challenge won't be met for this week, seeing how many people are having trouble logging into ww, or getting things to load. Maybe we'll get an extra day?
LabradorLuverZ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 04:19 PM   #24

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

This one won't even be close with the way things ran yesterday. Mine is working better now it is later in the day, but we are too far behind now to make this one.
Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 06:55 PM   #25

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

I'm saddened to see that at 7:00 p.m. Sunday night we are only 3/10th there. If only all the time the dedicated members spent trying to log in and then spent "please waiting" counted, we'd be done already!
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 09:04 PM   #26
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

I have been playing but it is not looking good!! We are not even close.
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:32 PM   #27
phoenixRecords!

phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness
phoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicnessphoenixsprite is epic beyond epicness

I've been playing too, and it doesn't look good.

I spoke with a Webkinz/Ganz representative on Friday, and I told him it was taking a long time even then to get in, and it was worse over the weekend. This person told me they had fixed issues, and if it took me awhile to get in it was my computer, because they had supposedly "fixed all those issues", but I see that I'm not the only one having problems with the website's browsers' slowness. I could hardly get 1 account done yesterday for each hourly I managed to get in to do. And that took close to 1/2 hour.

Plus, when people aren't visiting and celebrating holidays this weekend, and then they can't get in right away, it's limiting the time to do the event as well.
phoenixsprite is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:43 PM   #28

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

The fact that the Ganz employee wanted to "blame" you (our) computer(s), shows just how much they really don't care about how slow things are working. They certainly don't care if we reach the weekly game goal. They had to know that this weekend most people would be spending time with family and not playing games. I played twice, but couldn't get on to play more. When I did finally get in WW, I did my daily activities and then got off before WW kicked me out. I sure hope they really DO get this glitch/problem fixed soon!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:54 PM   #29

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

I can't get the meter to even show up so I have no idea how far we are. I just went in and cleared my cache and it won't load. I tried doing the peppermint puppy sail away too and when I clicked on my first sailboat it froze up and wouldn't let me complete it and didn't award me any prizes. I hate Ganz. They are nothing but a bunch of rip off's. My son's Minty Moose for Christmas was the last webkinz I am ever buying. I have wasted enough time and money on a company that is nothing but a big fat rip off. These past 12 days for Christmas was the final straw that broke the camels back. Ganz knows how busy it gets and they did nothing about it to make it better.
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 11:36 PM   #30

4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light4chocolate7 is a glorious beacon of light

Guys we can't give up! Let make a Christmas miracle here! We got to keep playing no matter what. Even if we don't get the prize we had fun while play the GAME. It a game is suppost to be fun. Just a friendly contest that we have to do together. We can't give up. I'll be playing all night on till my mom tells me to go to bed.
4chocolate7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: