Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-24-2010, 08:43 PM   #11
brown-girl-101

Wink Re: Webkinz Communal Contest for December 25th & 26th

Lol that IS, if we r not too busy with CHRISTMAS!!! XXDD
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2010, 12:35 AM   #12
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Communal Contest for December 25th & 26th

With everything that will be going on this weekend, both in WW and in RL, that's an awfully high score to achieve.....

View Post Originally Posted by ipods5
I don't get these contests! Do we have to score that much by ourselves or all together? and If we do achieve the goal do we get the prize for free? thanks!!!!!!!
Like others have said - it's a "community" effort, and yes, you get the prize for free. Just remember, though - you need to vote for the prize first, and you can only do that Monday to Friday before the specified weekend.
Ranger1985 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 09:26 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

couttsebug is just really nicecouttsebug is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Communal Contest for December 25th & 26th

this won't happen...can't even get logged in!!!!!
couttsebug is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 10:33 PM   #14
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Maybe we will have some time to devote to this on Sunday...thanks for the update..Holidays are always so busy.
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 08:41 AM   #15

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

No one was able to play yesterday, I hope they add points for that. After all the trouble we had yesterday that would only be fair. No one to talk to today, but I am still going to call on Monday if we do not achieve the goal.
JoKinder is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:25 AM   #16

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I don't see us achieving the goal this week end. It's been way too hard to even get on WW.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:47 AM   #17

frodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to allfrodoslegacy is a name known to all

I never tried this game before yesterday--it's fun! The Webkinz site has been so slow since Christmas Day, however, that I'm worried not enough people will be able to get on to play.

If you can make it on, play an extra game or two for those who can't! We can do this!
frodoslegacy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:50 AM   #18

dartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all arounddartmar radiates beauty and kindness all around

Same thing happened last weekend it was impossible to play so we didn't pass
dartmar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2010, 10:58 AM   #19
Unregistered

I managed to get to look at the communal contest bar Sun morning around 9am EST. It was about 1/10th of the way, which isn't surprising, as it's so difficult to get on, I count myself fortunate if I can do an hourly activity after 15 minutes of trying to get on. I sure wish Webkinz world would eliminate a few of the page loading steps in order to do things. Today I saw an EXTRA useless page 'Waiting in Line for Webkinz world' with a line of pets shifting from foot to foot and looking about at frustrated as I feel. That's funny, but I'd rather the loading time be spent on getting me to something I can do.
Old 12-26-2010, 01:07 PM   #20
HAPPY DAYS

mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness
mommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicnessmommysbabe19 is epic beyond epicness

Sorry to say, this is one week I won't get qualified on ANY of our accounts or win the prize if everyone else gets us qualified. I am having a hard enough time just getting on to do hourlies and dailies, and I am missing out on some really good hourlies as I can't get on. I have waited and waited and waited and still just get a blue screen or please wait... Hope everyone else wins this prize and GOOD LUCK! This will be the first week I haven't qualified and gotten the prize if we made our goal.
mommysbabe19 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: