Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-08-2010, 08:16 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Communal Challenge for Oct 9th & 10th

YAH! a new game to play!
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-08-2010, 08:25 AM   #12
Lillyana 1939 will become famous soon enough

I have never played this game before, but will give it a try. I really do not care for these types of games, (probably cause I don't play them) I prefer games like color storm, tile towers. and other brain thinking games. Good luck to all who play, I will give it my all to help with the scoring.
Lillyana 1939 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 10:58 AM   #13
Wacky luvz Jelly!

jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness
jellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicnessjellytab is epic beyond epicness

I hope they do a challenge with Quizzy's word challenge! I love that one. I am really bad at this one. And I haven't been able to improve much with practice. I'll have to see if there are any hints in the wiki to help me with this one. I would like to be able to help.
jellytab is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:47 AM   #14
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I am horrible at the Lilly padz games but I will give it my best shot. Doubt I earn a lot but every little bit helps to get to goal.

I didn't think to check for hints, I'll do that too. I know there's a trick to doing well at it but obviously I have not figured it out. LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #15
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Haha Thanks Webberlily! I am so awful at this game!!!! I hope others have better luck at this score!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 11:51 PM   #16
tin
surfline

tin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clowntin is cool as a bunny clown

Wow, I'm really bad at this game. I can't figure out how to play. Doubt I'll be much help this weekend. I guess I'd better look for some hints!
tin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:41 AM   #17

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

C'mon quys, let's play some Lily Padz 2!
wishgirl78 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 09:12 AM   #18
Unregistered

I can't get the game to play- the colored bar for loading moves to fill up, and then reverts to blank, and fills up again, etc. Oh, well... looks like I won't be able to enter this week's contest.
Old 10-09-2010, 09:58 AM   #19

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Anybody having problems with the game loading or freezing up? It did on 2 of my accounts. Grrrr.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:09 AM   #20
mydaisybug

leftykinz will become famous soon enough

I cannot get the game to play either. I have tried in all 5 of my family's accounts and it loads the screen with "ready" very tiny in the background, then locks up my browser and I have ended up having to terminate the program all 5 tries!!

I cleared the cache and it's still happening. I am very frustrated!
leftykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: