Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 02:14 AM   #21
AmericanBaronin
Gifted

KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!KeyLargo is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Code Shop shuts down, temporarily

View Post Originally Posted by Butterflies
Thats good newz actually! .. it they fix the wee glitches in the TC codes. ..Thanks for letting us know, Dixie.. it is appreciated!
The TC 'glitcheS' {problemS} are anything but "wee"; I won't even go in to detail here because it took 1 full thread with dozens of posts to flesh out all the issues -- just look for threads started by me {one in wiki glitch, main one, and another in the TC section, both in this site}.
KeyLargo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 02:23 AM   #22
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yup, if anyone can tell you ALL about THAT glitch it is KeyLargo I am crossing my fingers, here Key mX Xm
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 06:21 AM   #23
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Wow, everything has been closing lately! My page . . The kinzville park . . and kinz post, and now the code shop, I wonder what they'll close next . .?
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 07:07 AM   #24
Webkinz :)

BSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with graceBSW44 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

WHEW!

Oh thanks for letting us know in advance!
All I would of needed is one more "glitch" to send me over the edge.

I must of gotten my estore things, and Lil' Kinz White Mouse in just in the nick of time.

So many things are changing (for the better) and so many things are glitchie right now, please try to keep us updated the best you can, and I'll be sure to read the news first BEFORE I use any codes.
BSW44 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 08:19 AM   #25

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Smile Re: Webkinz Code Shop shuts down, temporarily

I never heard about a duplicate or triplicate proplem. Can anyone elaborate?
Safire25509 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 08:34 AM   #26
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

When opening a package of Virtual trading cards in Series one or two, a lot of people have been getting the exact same cards in every sequence for more than two or three openings. It was supposed to be a random distribution set up similar to the way the real cards would show up in packages, but even the cards themselves are duplicated within the virtual packages. Not just package after package being the same. This means that many people have spent more than $800.00 trying to complete a virtual Card Collection that is seemingly impossible to do.
It makes it even tougher when you can only send one package per Kinzpost as well. So you can only send one to any account per day and that is it.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 10:26 AM   #27
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for letting us know what the glitch was Dixiecup, I had no idea
Old 01-04-2010, 10:42 AM   #28
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Let's hope that this will be fixed ASAP. I'm getting a ZumBuddy for my B-Day this month && I'm really eager to put it online!!
Old 01-04-2010, 10:52 AM   #29
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

they are probably just adding codes too it thats all

Code Shop under repairs
January 3rd, 2010 The Code Shop is currently unavailable due to an issue that prevents codes from being redeemed. We are currently working on this issue and will reopen the Code Shop when it is fixed.

this is what it said on webkinz news
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 01:14 PM   #30
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Thanks for letting us know! Hopefully they will get it fixed up so the trading cards work propertly again. I'm sure it won't be down for long because it will have a major affect on e-store sales too! We all know they won't let that happen CJ
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: