Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 04:58 PM   #51
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Default Re: Webkinz Clubhouse Trick or Treat Event to Start October 22

So happy this event is returning. I also wonder why they would go with the hamster? Maybe he'll be in a special costume so we'll know it's him. Otherwise it's going to be really confusing.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 05:13 PM   #52
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by poobears1972
So happy this event is returning. I also wonder why they would go with the hamster? Maybe he'll be in a special costume so we'll know it's him. Otherwise it's going to be really confusing.
yes that would be really confusing!!!
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:43 PM   #53
Brightpaw of LC
Webkinz :)

WebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud ofWebkinzForever3 has much to be proud of

NOOOOO!!!!! I LIKED THE GHOST!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!! NO PLEASE GANZ CHANGE IT!! O.O What if i think the "Spooky" Is another WW player??? >:O
WebkinzForever3 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:52 PM   #54
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Aw I liked the ghost

I guess I will have to put up with Spooky. I wonder if this means that Nick will be visiting us at Christmas time instead of Ms. Birdy. I hope not.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 06:00 PM   #55
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I am very disappointed that they aren't bringing back the ghost. I was looking forward and hoping that the ghost would come back. I was pretty much looking forward to it since last Halloween.

I also agree when people wonder how to identify the spooky hampster with another webkinz world member. Hopefully there will be a way to identify him versus other webkinz world players.

To be honest, I am not digging the whole mazin hamsters thing. Seeing them walk around like regular webkinz looks strange, and they are huge like bigger than some webkinz huge.

So, I guess we can officially say:

R.I.P. Webkinz Ghost (We Will Miss You)

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Aw I liked the ghost

I guess I will have to put up with Spooky. I wonder if this means that Nick will be visiting us at Christmas time instead of Ms. Birdy. I hope not.
I hope not either.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:18 PM   #56
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

How can we tell the difference from him and the other Spookys?
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 06:19 AM   #57
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by animalsrock!34
How can we tell the difference from him and the other Spookys?

Also, there may be other Spooky's pretending to be the trick or treat Spooky. Then what?
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2010, 07:20 AM   #58
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update..looking forward to this event..and like everyone else..I hope it's going to be a bit easier to collect this year..and rats...I do love Spooky...but really fond of that little ghostie...guess I'll have to buy that darn well from the e-store...
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 09:56 PM   #59
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I can't wait for this event too.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
change it back. >:o, yeah! change it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: