Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 09:42 AM   #31
here to win
Webkinz :)

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Clubhouse Trick or Treat Event to Start October 22

Erm...cute idea, but what if other people are running around as Spooky? Will they get kicked out of the room?
carmentacmc is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 10:22 AM   #32
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Oh, I hope they make it easier than last year
Me too!!!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:42 AM   #33

elisha8 is on a distinguished road

Kewl, on one of my accounts I did not get a chance to decorate the pumpkin I won. I waited too long and when the trick or treating was over it did not have the option to decorate anymore. Hopefully it will let me do it this year.

The ghost was awesome, especially the sound it made when it appeared. Oh well, as long as treats are new it will be worth it. If not....................
elisha8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:56 AM   #34
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

I think they are using Spooky because he is a newer Hampster and with Mazin Hampsters being so big right now, they thought it would be "neat" to have him deliever the candies this year... I agree the ghost was great but Spooky will show up with a GREEN glow and will be carrying a pumpkin basket (full of candy of course for all of us!!)
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:16 AM   #35
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i want the ghost! i was so excited for him to come back back and go boooooooooooo! i loved it
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:59 AM   #36
Red
Gifted

GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!GuppyGirl101 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
I think they are using Spooky because he is a newer Hampster and with Mazin Hampsters being so big right now, they thought it would be "neat" to have him deliever the candies this year... I agree the ghost was great but Spooky will show up with a GREEN glow and will be carrying a pumpkin basket (full of candy of course for all of us!!)
Ok, I was wondering how we were going to tell which was Spooky and which was just a Mazin Hamster!
GuppyGirl101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:19 PM   #37

yingyang94 has a spectacular aura about

Yay and agreed ... loved the Ghost even though he was tough to find!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmomma
A green glow .. cool! Will he make a sound?!!? Loved the ghost boooooooooooo last year!
yingyang94 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 12:40 PM   #38
Gift Guru

webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!webkinzmomma is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by GuppyGirl101
Ok, I was wondering how we were going to tell which was Spooky and which was just a Mazin Hamster!
The correct one to click on is supposed to have a green glow and carrying a pumpkin trick or trick bucket

View Post Originally Posted by yingyang94
Yay and agreed ... loved the Ghost even though he was tough to find!

A green glow .. cool! Will he make a sound?!!? Loved the ghost boooooooooooo last year!
Okay I talked to the gentleman I usually speak to with Ganz (He is so nice but I just know he is getting caller id to avoid my call when he sees it coming in lmbo!!!)and he said right now they are unsure if it will make a noise but it is his assumption it will make the same sound as the ghost did, it will just be Spooky the Hampster... Hope this helps!

Last edited by webkinzmomma; 10-13-2010 at 12:40 PM..
webkinzmomma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:01 PM   #39
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

LoL ~ a glowing green, spooking, candy-toting hamster!!
Looking forward to it with high hopes that it will be much less complicated than last year

Thanks to all for the good information ♥mJb
myJbees is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 02:23 PM   #40
MOKONA <3
Gifted

laurenbay5 has a spectacular aura aboutlaurenbay5 has a spectacular aura about

Woo Hoo my favorite holiday of the year. It might be a bit difficult if players spookys are in the room
laurenbay5 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
change it back. >:o, yeah! change it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: