Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 07:50 AM   #21
ishing U A Great Day
Gift Guru

Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell
Vickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tellVickie has too much Rep to tell

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Clubhouse Trick or Treat Event to Start October 22

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
If you are going to sell an estore item with a ghost in the well, a wshop item with a ghost and a grave, then you have a ghost in the clubhouse. A spooky hamster will look like all the other spooky hamsters in the clubhouse. How are we to know that the hamster is there? It better make noise.

That is hillarious!!!!!!!!!
I hope they make it a huge hamster so we can tell where it is!
Vickie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 07:51 AM   #22
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'd be scared to pick up any little chocolates a hamster dropped in the clubhouse...our hamsters leave us little brown things but they've never been chocolate...
LOL, thanks for the morning laugh!

I am very excited for the trick-or-treating!

The hamster is cute, but... I wonder how many poor little hamsters will be clicked on by mistake.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:53 AM   #23
I love Owls :3
Webkinz :)

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Vickie
I hope they make it a huge hamster so we can tell where it is!
It sys that he wi9ll have a Jack-O-Lantern bag and a weird green light so we can know who is who LOL
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:53 AM   #24
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Aw, I liked the ghost. The kids thought it was cute and I thought it was funny. Where else but Webkinz World could we go ghost hunting?
jenndriver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 07:57 AM   #25
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

So now everyone who brings their Spooky hamster to the clubhouse is going to be bombarded by people thinking they are the ghost! Hopefully the real spooky with be bigger than the regular hamsters, and make some noise when they appear. But still, it was a challange last year, and all we got was candy... I hope there is a good prize this year.
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:20 AM   #26
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

UGH! I mean it's cute and all, but where's THE ADORABLE GHOST? I loved the 'woohoohoo' it made when it came in. AND I SEE SPOOKYS ALL THE TIME! This well be hard. I guess atleast we have longer.

Oh, and at the end of October my Spooky will have to rest AT HOME. xD Not taking him out in the midst of this!
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:20 AM   #27
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

aw i will miss the ghost
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:40 AM   #28
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Here a hint don't play with your halloween hamster, play with your christmas hamster.
lazygal is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 08:48 AM   #29
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
Here a hint don't play with your halloween hamster, play with your christmas hamster.
That's a nice idea, but not everyone on WW reads WI.

I was coming to say the same thing as everyone else....what if I want to take my Spooky into the clubhouse...he's going to come ut all bruised up!
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:39 AM   #30

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I wish they had kept the Ghost, but it will be nice to trick or treat again! I wonder if Miss Birdy will be replaced by Nick, the hamster? I hope not, unless the hamsters are going to be Santa's new helpers?
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
change it back. >:o, yeah! change it!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: