Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2007, 02:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

rollerskate16 is on a distinguished road

Smile webkinz club!!!

if you are a webkinz lover you came to the right place this is my webkinz club! there is one rule you have to own over 20 webkinz to join my webkinz club. my chocolate lab will be the assistant manager and i am the manager. there are no jobs avalible so please do not ask you can only be in the club. so please do not ask me if you can have a job. we will talk about contest news rare items new webkinz webkinz everyone has and lots more about webkinz. we will also have acctivites to do durry class. you can have a private class or a class with other webkinz too. if you want to ask guestions before you let your webkinz with me go ahead. you can also give me tips about the club and if you have taken a club and you want to quit that is fine because if someone quits we have a party for them the last day they will be here and you have to be serious because if you just tell me you quit then we have a party and then you and there the next day that would just be not nice. so please tell the truth because two wrongs do not make a right! if you have ideas for the club please tell me because there is allways room for inprovement. some people thinks webkinz is a waste off there time but i think it is just really fun to me and i think they should have a store thate sells webkinz, charms, tradingcards and other things that has to do with webkinz and webkinz world. thats is it for now thanx for reading and goin the club!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2007, 02:50 PM   #2
Gifted

Kittygirl72 is just really niceKittygirl72 is just really nice

Default Re: webkinz club!!!

I think everyone is a webkinz lover!! I don't think you should have a limit of how many webkinz people have to own to be in the club. I have only 7 and i still want to join!

How many webkinz do you have? =]

Last edited by Kittygirl72; 09-03-2007 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-03-2007, 05:44 PM   #3

Smile Re: webkinz club!!!

starting now you just me at least 1 webkinz.
Old 09-03-2007, 06:35 PM   #4
Queen of the
Gifted

Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!Amber is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: webkinz club!!!

I'll join.
Old 09-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #5

Smile Re: webkinz club!!!

ok i will add you on the list!!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: