Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 11:38 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Christmas & Hanukkah Items Last Day is January 4th

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Christmas & Hanukkah Items Last Day is January 4th

Click the image to open in full size.The holiday season is wrapping up in Webkinz World and pretty soon the seasonal items will be removed from the wShop and PJ's Outlet. So, now is the time to finish decorating your holiday rooms and to make sure you have all of the Mrs. Santakinz outfits that you need. There is no way to predict what items will return next year, so make sure to buy what you want now. The 4th of January is the last day these items will be for sale.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2010, 12:35 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: Christmas & Haunkkah Items to Leave on 4th of January

I think I got everything I need. Hope I do at least.
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 12:55 AM   #3
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Time to shop one more time... I know I have about 50 of each of those older trees. Time for more clocks.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 01:04 AM   #4

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

I bet at least 1 of the Christmas trees will get retired....

Ooh, better get extra walls and floors. Had a problem when I adopted my P. Puppy with that....
tarabella9 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 02:28 AM   #5

AmeKisaki will become famous soon enough

Is the window really animated?
AmeKisaki is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 03:47 AM   #6
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Good idea about the clocks Adr...I love those!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 05:41 AM   #7

WolfQuestKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: Christmas & Haunkkah Items to Leave on 4th of January

guys u put a typo in Hanukkah. see the difference?? :S
you put HAUNKKAH instead of HANUKKAH.
LOL!!!
(friendly note)
WolfQuestKinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:36 AM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Christmas & Hanukkah Items to Leave on 4th of January

Thanks for the reminder> I still have a few items to pick up
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 08:56 AM   #9
Lil Kinz
panda999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Christmas & Hanukkah Items to Leave on 4th of January

I wish the items in the w shop never got retired. Now some of the Christmas items from last year I need to complete the room are gone!
panda999 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:17 PM   #10

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by AmeKisaki
Is the window really animated?
Yes, that specific window is
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: