Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #121
est of Weird.
Webkinz :)

stargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond reputestargazer1 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Cheshire Cat + PSI & PSF Images!

View Post Originally Posted by abcIMA
Oh, what a cutie! Can't wait! Now I have added him to my list of favorite Kinz!!!!
Okay, I posted this when I wasn't logged in. He is SUPER CUTE!!! My dad calls him something different- I'll name him that. I don't want anyone to know what it is so his name will be unique. Only click the spoiler if you won't name him this. Name:
Spoiler: show
Chester
stargazer1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #122
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Grrrrr Why does it have to be an awesome e-store pet again Why ganz! why!?!?!?!?!
Well, congratz on whoever gets to buy them

Actually stargazer1 i think that name will be a more common name,
although its a very ADORE-able name i wish i could get one i would name it alice lol

Last edited by Webkinslover420; 03-04-2010 at 08:10 PM..
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 08:54 PM   #123
Gift Guru

Webkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guideWebkinz-Waffles is a golden guide

It's cute but I think the PSF is slacking...
Webkinz-Waffles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:12 PM   #124
FOF, that's my name

WebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roostWebkinzFanOfFun rules the roost

Donation Award 

OMG!!! So cute!! Its so adorable! but the PSF name is a bit ehh. The WF we had, the snowflake cookie is called Gingersnap too but its Gingersnap Snowflake Cookie, weird eh?
WebkinzFanOfFun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 09:49 PM   #125

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Webkinz Cheshire Cat + PSI & PSF Images!

That is one cute kitty
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:21 PM   #126

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

*squeals*
x]
Okay, okay, I have to get this one. He's just too darn cute! x3
cutiebug343 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:24 PM   #127
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

No offense to ANYONE, but I think the cat is REALLY CREEPY.
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:30 AM   #128

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Cheshire Cat + PSI & PSF Images!

Ooh pretty kitty. i want to see alice in wonderland badly!!
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:52 AM   #129
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

I love Lewis Carroll's original works but this pet is too weird for me.. does anyone else think it looks like a Family Guy creation?
likmfurry is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 08:10 AM   #130
musicgirl1996

Red face Re: Webkinz Cheshire Cat + PSI & PSF Images!

View Post Originally Posted by gotmilk25
Lol, its not officially estore i repeat,
they may do a thing online where if you purchase a ticket special pack from webkinz you see the movie and get a code for the pet you know?

I would get one and name him Chess.
Oh and its gonna be blue like this pet in the new alice in wonderland movie
Okay got to clear things up for you:

You obviously didn't read the entire article because they officialy state that this is estore.

And if Ganz was doing something with the movie tickets, they would have said something considering the movie comes out today.

And I for one don't think this new addition was good at all, because they're just going for cookie cutter fads instead of creative stuff. I asked them to make a red panda a long time ago and they haven't done it yet. Also, one of the things they could do on the site is to celebrate the olympics in some way, shape or form. After all, it was held in their own country this year!

Tags
first tag whoopee!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: