Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 10:51 PM   #41
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Caterpillar Sings "It's a Wonderful World"

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
thank you for your prayers ♥ I do know that I will never be able to go through this again...

about a month ago, we made her a slide show video of her, anticipating this event, and the music we used was "nine lives" I am taking this new song as a sign that we will get through this ok...
I have lived though this too.......Hugs
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 10:53 PM   #42
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

This sounds so cute! I'm excited to listen
Baby_G is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #43
Webkinz :)

Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest
Lambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contestLambchop77 could win a popularity contest

That was adorable! I really liked that one better then this months video.
Lambchop77 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 10:52 AM   #44
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

The song was okay, but I loved the sunset and the waves( :
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:05 AM   #45

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

I've watched it like, 10 times! I love this music video! Its so cute!
cocotruper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:42 AM   #46
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

Was a really cute song!! Thanks for letting us know, and I saw like 3 new pets in that video!!
Lanawas is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 11:44 AM   #47
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Caterpillar Sings "It's a Wonderful World"

Thanx FIA.

What a cute video!
Can't wait to see all the eStore stuff!
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 12:14 PM   #48
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Loved it - and that raccoon (swoons) lol!
COONYCOON is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 07:17 PM   #49

JayRae is an unknown quantity at this point

Love this little peep.... so glad it will be the POM
JayRae is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:45 AM   #50
Lil Kinz

WebBearKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Caterpillar are so cool
WebBearKinz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus.l.u.v.tehs you!♥, kaykaycat, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: