Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-2011, 11:23 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz Caterpillar Sings "It's a Wonderful World"

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Caterpillar Sings "It's a Wonderful World"

Click the image to open in full size.
The start of March is still a couple of weeks away, but the March POTM, the Webkinz Caterpillar, is already playing his tune on the Webkinz Newz site. Thank you to Webkinz Insider member luvteh for showing us how to find the video. If you'd like to see it yourself, just watch any video on the Webkinz Newz site. When that video ends, select the video that has a Blue Jay on it. That's the "It's a Wonderful World" video.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2011, 11:26 AM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Caterpillar Sings "It's a Wonderful World" POTM Song

Aww, sounds like this one's going to be a cute one! Logging on right now to listen to it!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:27 AM   #3
denissa99pestisor
Webkinz :)

denissa is a jewel in the roughdenissa is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz Caterpillar Sings "It's a Wonderful World" POTM Song

COL! I LOVE HER! SO MUCH!!!!
denissa is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 11:48 AM   #4

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Default Re: Webkinz Caterpillar Sings "It's a Wonderful World"

When I first glimpsed the headline I went onto my webkinz account to find the video, then I went to webkinznewz. When I couldn't find the video I came back here and read how to find the video- wish I hadn't been impatient and read the whole headline first. Anyways, it's another cutesy song.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:02 PM   #5
Love my girls♥

BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!BallerinasMom is the cats pajamas!

It sounds like a cute one! Thank you for the heads up FIA and luvteh.
BallerinasMom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:04 PM   #6
1Doglover12345

1Doglover has a spectacular aura about1Doglover has a spectacular aura about

Aww that is so cute i love the song!!!!
1Doglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:07 PM   #7
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I wanted to see the estore potm items but they went away too quickly. It looks like we get a butterfly suit like the one on the video. That is all I saw.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:08 PM   #8
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That lazy caterpillar looks so cute!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:16 PM   #9

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I LOOOOVE that song!!! Can't wait for they estore stuff!!

I think we just goe our first look at the Cheeky Raccoon & a Blue Peacock! Love them both!
Click the image to open in full size.
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 12:20 PM   #10
ub my hubbykinz

MsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledgeMsSchoolBus flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Denimbutterfly
When I first glimpsed the headline I went onto my webkinz account to find the video, then I went to webkinznewz. When I couldn't find the video I came back here and read how to find the video- wish I hadn't been impatient and read the whole headline first. Anyways, it's another cutesy song.
I did the same thing! I adore the caterpillar and couldn't wait to see what they did this time. Another really cute song and video. Thumbs up from me.
MsSchoolBus is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
jesus.l.u.v.tehs you!♥, kaykaycat, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: