Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 09:03 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Webkinz Caterpillar Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
I might get it but not sure!!!!
does anyone know where to get webkinz codes without the stuff pet?
eBay (for getting codes without plushes) :]
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2009, 09:05 PM   #62
hich llama stole my
Dawdee is just really niceDawdee is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Caterpillar Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Cool PSI. I guess the PSI is if you want your caterpiller to "Grow Up" and become a butterfly. Great job Ganz.
Dawdee is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:10 PM   #63
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

Oh my word, this is the cutest PSI I have seen ever! Wow I love it!
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:14 PM   #64

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: Webkinz Caterpillar Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

View Post Originally Posted by Ponui
This is the first actual pet to have the PSI be a "gift box". Only the birthstone pets have had "box" PSI's so far. It will be interesting to see if they change the format of PSI's. Also, this is one of the first, if not THE first PSI to be clothing. This is also a change.
no it's not. The signature golden retriever had a gift box and when u opened it u would get a golden tux
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:22 PM   #65
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

I love the PSI!
sarastuff999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #66
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

I must say that I love the PSI for the caterpillar, even though I've said it doesn't look like a classic webkinz. I might get it if the lava dragon doesn't come out around here till October. I can't wait to see what it looks like on a webkinz!
Shandree is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:33 PM   #67
You are Beautiful!
Polkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clownPolkadot54 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
I'm really disappointed in the PSI. I like the caterpillar and plan to buy him, but I don't much see the purpose of dressing him up like a butterfly. I already have a butterfly. I would much rather have a cool caterpillar-specific piece of furniture. If Ganz wanted yellow & black butterflies walking around Webkinz World than they should have just come out with a yellow & black butterfly plush.
I agree. I don't even like the plush that much, but that's just my oppinion. Some people may really want him! But just wait for everybody to ask you for it in the clubhouse. I can't wait for the Signature Cocker Spaniel (and her item!) to come out. I have my connections, so I have one that will be held for me when they get in.
Polkadot54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #68

ONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the wayONYXROX knows the way

Cute! I see them in my yard.
ONYXROX is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 09:57 PM   #69
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I love the PSI, and really like the PSF, too! But I don't want the caterpillar as a pet...
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 10:13 PM   #70

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i looooooooooooooove this soooooo much especiallly the psi this is what grandma's gonna here a week b4 my b-day (october 6th) "i really would like the new webkinz caterpillar please you know i really want one" over and ovaer again i will get this
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese!, i love this pet :d

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: