Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 07:06 PM   #31
Annuit Coeptis
Webkinz :)

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Webkinz Caterpillar Pet Specific Item and Pet Special Food Revealed

Ooh! I absolutely LOVE the item! I am most likely getting it because of that!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2009, 07:09 PM   #32
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

How cool! A Clothing item as a PSI! It is really awesome! I want it so bad. It's adorable (:
ljfyle is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:12 PM   #33
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I love the costume!
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:12 PM   #34

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

this is my favorite new webbie in so long. i loved the catapillar at a plush but the PSI is way beyond my expectations. i may even put in a call to ganz complimenting them. with all the complaints they get maybe phones call like that will encourage more wonderful creative pets like this one!!!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #35

1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold1withGod is a splendid one to behold

No kidding! I thought the caterpillar was cute to begin with but that cake and outfit completes my need to that worm. *Things I thought I would never say* Thanks for the information. You rock!
1withGod is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #36
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Awesome! I love the PSI!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:16 PM   #37
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

OMG !! OMG !! OMG !!
funkyc63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:20 PM   #38
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i think this will be the hit of the fall. it is so cute and the costume psi..... well who WOULDN'T want it.

great information!!!!
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:21 PM   #39
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by happy1979
I might get it but not sure!!!!
does anyone know where to get webkinz codes without the stuff pet?
I often buy my pets that way. Sometimes you can get them on Ebay.

I really think this one is cute and having the butterfly costume for it is so clever. That caterpiller that so many think looks funny is going to turn into a beautiful butterfly!
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 07:26 PM   #40
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

While I do like the items, but I agree with Nemo434. I was hoping for a cocoon bed or something. I don't dress my pets much and if I wanted a butterfly I could purchase the estore one. I will get one though because it is the only regular pet that I like for September, aside from the holiday pets.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
all hail mr. burrito, cheese!, i love this pet :d

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: