Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #51
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Webkinz Brunch Click to Win Ad on Webkinz Parent Club

I didn't see a single one yesterday and nothing again tonight. There are a lot of blank spaces that say ad at the bottom.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2012, 03:13 AM   #52
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

I seem to find more ads on Firefox - chrome gives me lots of empty ad spaces - just the way my laptop plays

btw about the floating dish (or any floatie) the best way to find them is try doing a PAN -the floaties come out like mosquitoes

Last edited by bangkokyankee; 01-24-2012 at 03:16 AM..
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:36 AM   #53
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

That's what I usually do, too, bangkokyankee, but today it took 4 PeekaNews to get 5 floaties.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:51 PM   #54
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

I can't find it! D:
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:12 PM   #55
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I tried the first couple of days and had no luck, other then finding one, so I haven't even tried since then. Sounds like they still aren't showing up much.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 05:20 PM   #56
ow, I love my

foopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clownfoopetsrock2 is cool as a bunny clown

Unhappy Re: Webkinz Brunch Click to Win Ad on Webkinz Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Brunch Click to Win Ad on Webkinz Parent Club

Click the image to open in full size.In honour of the new arcade game Scramble, the Ganz Parent Club site now has a new Click-to-Win ad for you to search for. This Click-to-Win features special scrambled prize items. Search the Parent Club from January 19, 2012 at 4:00 pm until January 31, 2012 at 11:59 pm for the ad shown below. Click on the ad, fill in the required fields, and a prize will be added to your Webkinz World account.

Prizes available to be won are the Scrambled Omelet, the Scrambled T-Shirt, the Scrambled Egg Chair, a Sandwich Tray and a Grilled Cheese Sandwich. You can win one prize per Webkinz World account per day. Some prizes are more rare than others.

Click the image to open in full size.
These are cool but I have been trying to win the sandwich tray but I am only getting omelets and tee shirts!
foopetsrock2 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: