Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 02:02 PM   #41
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Brunch Click to Win Ad on Webkinz Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
While I'll agree that the ads are more difficult to find on the parent site, today every time I found one, I was able to enter my WW ID and my password, but it would not allow me to enter the code in order to claim the prize. I couldn't click in the box. Anyone else having this problem?

Nickelcat
Yes, I am consistently having that exact same issue.
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #42
Mo Ikai, onigai!
Webkinz :)

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

I need to do that.

to everyone having a code problem, right click the code and click 'refresh.' if it doesn't work, try clicking 'submit' despite not having a code.
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:44 PM   #43
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

Yeah I had to click submit without the code a bunch of times before I would randomly be able to type in the code. Soooooo annoying!
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 08:56 PM   #44
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by catspaws
I need to do that.

to everyone having a code problem, right click the code and click 'refresh.' if it doesn't work, try clicking 'submit' despite not having a code.
Clicking "submit" without a code just gave me an error message, but today I kept refreshing the page until I got one that accepted a code. After many tries, I got smart and started trying the code box FIRST before I bothered entering my WW ID and password!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 11:55 AM   #45
Gift Guru

wendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with gracewendypie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

From those of you who know could you perhaps be so kind as to list what prizes from which place are e-store and can't be Kinzposted. Can they be sold? And which prizes are not e-store and can be posted to other accounts. I'm currently confused and would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you much. ~wendypie
wendypie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 01:54 PM   #46
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

Yesterday, I found that if the ad at the bottom of the screen was "Netflix" then I couldn't enter anything in the code box. So I would refresh until a different ad appeared and then I could get my prize.

Could have just been a coincidence and I haven't tried it yet today.
pipperroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 01:22 AM   #47
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am not having any luck finding any ads today - only a lot of blank ones. Yesterday I had the problem with entering the code until I started doing that first.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 07:50 AM   #48
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Last night my virus protection software blocked something on the Ganz parent site repeatedly because of a potential threat to my computer. I wasn't about to unblock it to see what it was, but I'm thinking even e-store foods are not worth it. Also the ads are indeed few and far between.
Angel Daisy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2012, 08:09 AM   #49
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by wendypie
From those of you who know could you perhaps be so kind as to list what prizes from which place are e-store and can't be Kinzposted. Can they be sold? And which prizes are not e-store and can be posted to other accounts. I'm currently confused and would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you much. ~wendypie
The grilled cheese sandwich and the sandwich tray are both decorative items from the estore - they are prizes from the Parents Club click only and can't be Kposted.

The other prizes (shirt, chair and omelet food) are available from both Parents Club and WKN floating omelet clicks and those can be Kposted.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 01:18 AM   #50

grandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guidegrandmina is a golden guide

I don't have any problem with the ads, but I can't seem to get a chair from either contest. On the other hand, I have enough omelets to feed a whole school of Webkinz!
grandmina is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: