Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 05:16 PM   #31
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

Default Re: Webkinz Brunch Click to Win Ad on Webkinz Parent Club

While I'll agree that the ads are more difficult to find on the parent site, today every time I found one, I was able to enter my WW ID and my password, but it would not allow me to enter the code in order to claim the prize. I couldn't click in the box. Anyone else having this problem?

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2012, 05:20 PM   #32
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Freya
Don't worry the items aren't edible. My webbie said she "would have a hard time chewing on that" when I tried to feed a similar item that looked like food lol.

I'm finding these ads a lot easier today. The tee shirts are adorable and the chairs look great! It's definitely worth it

FYI the recipe for the omelet is available right here on WI.
The omelet is similar, but not identical, to the recipe food. If you look closely, you'll see that the colour of the plate is different, and the toppings are a bit different, too.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:05 PM   #33
scotlandd

scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!
scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!scotlandd is the best-est!

I'll do it every day.
scotlandd is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:32 PM   #34

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Is anyone else having issues with the ad not showing up? There's a blank space where ads should be; it was like that for the bathtub one, and it's doing the same for this one!

The learn and earn one is the only one that shows up where it is supposed to!!
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:43 PM   #35
Back in School!

JuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond reputeJuniperBerry has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Nickelcat
While I'll agree that the ads are more difficult to find on the parent site, today every time I found one, I was able to enter my WW ID and my password, but it would not allow me to enter the code in order to claim the prize. I couldn't click in the box. Anyone else having this problem?

Nickelcat
I've been having that problem on and off. I use Firefox usually, so I copy/pasted the URL into IE and it worked. Problem for me is, I find IE to be acting up, so I don't like to use it for WKN stuff if I can help it (it has this weird delay thing going on right now). So I guess I'll be alternating browsers until it settles down.

flutterby7, I've noticed that, too. I actually came here a little earlier to see if the contest was down. But with no down reports, I went back to the Parent site and just kept refreshing and the ad did eventually show up. Took a bit longer than usual, though.

Got more t-shirts and scrambled omelets for my trouble. Hopefully the prizes will become a little more varied by the time it's over.
JuniperBerry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 07:08 PM   #36

yoshikinz2468 is on a distinguished road

FOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding! That looks really cool!

I'm not really that weird!

Last edited by yoshikinz2468; 01-20-2012 at 07:08 PM..
yoshikinz2468 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:25 AM   #37
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
The omelet is similar, but not identical, to the recipe food. If you look closely, you'll see that the colour of the plate is different, and the toppings are a bit different, too.
Wow they sure are different. One plate is blue lined and the other is reddish pink and one has a lemon n the other peppers. Thanks for pointing that out!
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 06:32 AM   #38

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

This ad is way too hard to find...prizes not worth all the effort!
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 09:40 AM   #39

catscats is just really nicecatscats is just really nice

that good to know that you can get more then food.....i found the scrambled shirt in my dock and i though someone hacked my account cause i don't remember getting it
catscats is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 10:19 AM   #40

rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible
rlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossiblerlla challenges the impossible

At first, I had no problems with the tub ad, but the last few days, wow--NOTHING. Never saw it. Then the scrambled ad?? VERY tough to have come up. Noticed a lot of ads spots were blank; I'm wondering if they have tech issues. Never found it yesterday, and tried multiple times.

Found it previous days--between me n the kids, have seen the egg chair, which is fun, teeshirts, and some food items.

Oh, yeah--forgot to mention, had the tech problem with the codes not being accepted for nearly a day too--VERY annoying when the ad is so hard to find. Still enjoy the contests though...it depends on how limited my Webkinz time is on how annoyed I get. : )
rlla is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: