Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 09:42 AM   #21
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Brunch Click to Win Ad on Webkinz Parent Club

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
It took me half an hour of clicking to find the ad once this morning! I'd rather play PAN (and that's really saying something!!).
I read this comment earlier and thought "no way would I rather do peeks!"...Now, I completed 4 polls, 4 quizzes and a PKN in one window without ever finding a brunch ad in the second window!...Guess I'd rather do the peeks, too, than go through all of that work knowing that I'm likely only going to get an omelet. I think I'm going to go clean something and hope the ads are more frequent later.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2012, 10:09 AM   #22
Pom
Gift Guru

Pom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socksPom rocks our collective socks

I don't care about winning more Winterfest prizes but I have found that for me the quickest way to get the Click to Win items to fly by is to log into the Peek a Newz. I had read that here on WI sometime in the past. Sometimes I have to do Peek a Newz for two accounts to get three click to wins but at least it makes waiting for a flying omelet a little more bearable. In fact they often come up on the pages with the Peek a Newz face or the page you get after clicking on one of the faces.

Yesterday I got two chairs and one omelet. I would love a few tee shirts and at least one of the eStore foods. I love to put those in our diner, restaurant, cafe and dining rooms.

I would also like to reassure the earlier poster disappointed that they had eaten something from the eStore that those two are items to set on table sand can't be accidentally eaten. It is most likely you fed your pet an omelet, which will likely be the most common prize so I'm sure eating some won't be a big deal.
Pom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:02 AM   #23

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Yay! Thanks for posting this! A lot easier than looking around, like I did yesterday, not realizing the bathtubs were over. Got a few egg chairs from this one too!
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 11:23 AM   #24

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Cool! Thanks for the info
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:35 PM   #25

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

no ads here
most of the times i don't get an ad at all, sometimes an ad but not that one. same was with the last time's ad... (
Taku2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:01 PM   #26

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

How is everyone doing after two days of these contests?

I found the floating omelet on WkN and the Parent Club ad (box with an X in it) both days on each of our 7 accounts. This is what we got on each so far....

Account # / prizes

1) 1 Egg chair
... 3 t shirts

2) 1 Egg chair
... 1 t shirt
... 2 omelets

3) 2 Egg Chairs
... 1 t shirt
... 1 omelet

4) 2 Egg chairs
... 1 t shirt
... 1 omelet

5) 2 Egg chairs
... 1 t shirt
... 1 omelet

6) 1 Egg chair
... 3 omelets

7) 1 tshirt
... 3 omelets

The shirts and chairs CAN be kinzposted, making them wonderful prizes. The kids really want the shirts and chairs, so I'm glad they can be moved from account to account if desired.

We have no desire at all to win any of the eStore prizes because once you decide you're tired of them, you can't get rid of them. You're stuck with them no matter what. And all our accounts have way too much stuff on them that we want on there. So we don't want to keep things we get tired of.
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #27

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

So far I seem to be getting quite a variety of prizes. I've had at least 1 of each prize across 6 accounts, so the e-store items aren't quite as rare as they've been in the past.

For the Parent club ads, here's a little trick if you're trying to get them for multiple accounts. Once you find one ad, push "control" as you click on the ad, then click on the ad as many times as you have accounts. Each click will open an entry form. The only thing is that the security codes get mixed up, so just refresh the security code before entering it. This saves a huge amount of time.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:48 PM   #28
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

Thanks for all the updates.Everyone have a great day and may God bless.
barbie1960 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:52 PM   #29
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Yes! the chair! my rooster is happy! LOL
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 04:33 PM   #30
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
I had no idea grilled cheese in WW are only in the Estore would have fed it to my webbie

thanks for the info I should start opening the parent page more often

Don't worry the items aren't edible. My webbie said she "would have a hard time chewing on that" when I tried to feed a similar item that looked like food lol.

I'm finding these ads a lot easier today. The tee shirts are adorable and the chairs look great! It's definitely worth it

FYI the recipe for the omelet is available right here on WI.
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: