Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-05-2009, 05:30 PM   #101
here is Kia?
Webkinz :)

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Beaver Making Its Way to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Looks to me like there are TWO beavers in this picture Take a look in the water, too...right beside the crocodile
Good job, GPKman

That's a Sea Otter.

Hmm. Cool pet. IDK If I'll get one though. (If Ganz actually makes one.)
Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #102
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Beaver Making Its Way to Webkinz World! * Update on December 4th *

The front page also gives more proof of a winter get -away!
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 07:09 PM   #103
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Beaver Making Its Way to Webkinz World! * Update on December 4th *

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
The front page also gives more proof of a winter get -away!
Exactly

I hope a beaver comes out
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:20 PM   #104
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

I would love a beaver.
wyatt061 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 08:42 PM   #105
I <3 James Maslow

gwenstefani333 is a jewel in the roughgwenstefani333 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by gwenstefani333
Here we are on a website that's trying to help sick kids, half of whom can't afford treatments, and you're using it to find evidence of new webkinz. I'm sorry, but that's sort wrong, isn't it?
gwenstefani333 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 11:22 AM   #106
Unregistered

Default Webkinz Winter Cabin as new vactaion spot!

I the pictureyou can clearly see the winter cabin from the Koala Holiday POTM music video! This definately proves that the cabin is a new vacation spot. And I would guess that the vacation game would have something to do with skiing and snowboarding.

Thanks.

I know the Webkinz Beaver is definitely coming out sometime in the near future. Check on Wikipedia's Webkinz page list of Webkinz. At the very bottom is a whole list of unreleased Webkinz that will be released sometime in the near future and yes a beaver is amongst those along with the violet cat from the golden retriever video and the sharpei from the hug a pug video. Also be looking forward to the brown yorkie. puppy645

Last edited by Unregistered; 12-06-2009 at 11:22 AM..
Old 12-06-2009, 02:30 PM   #107
Lil Kinz

zimbo123 is on a distinguished road

I think the new logo for webkinz world takes place at the Northern Getaway Vacation (Maybe a new location for webkinz location).

I meant vacation.
zimbo123 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 03:23 PM   #108
momtotaryn is on a distinguished road

I am excited! I've been waiting for a Beaver for a long time now!
momtotaryn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2009, 09:30 PM   #109

WinterLuver is on a distinguished road

Aww! The new webkinz Beaver looks adorable!
WinterLuver is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2009, 05:19 PM   #110

webkinzlover191 has a spectacular aura about

good eye!!!hope the items are cool!!
webkinzlover191 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
1 topazpoppy waz here!, brown squirrel! lol!, hi neighbor

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: