Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 07:20 AM   #41
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Beaver coming in February 2010

View Post Originally Posted by Maine
I saw one at the mall the other day. I almost got it but we walked past it.
They are out already????? Wow! my B-i-law is going to New York next week. I will be sure to ask him to have a look
COONYCOON is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-15-2009, 07:44 AM   #42

China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!China is headed for the top!

YEA YEA YEA YEA

Thanks Webkinz... for the Beaver. I can't wait for Bucky to arrive.
China is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 10:07 AM   #43
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i love that bed!!!! so cute!!!
jagular is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 01:06 PM   #44

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

Aw is very cute and is a must have!! I adore it's item and food!! I love how the bed has wood shavings and a little pond that srrounds it and the food looks somewhat like a chocolate parfait....lol!!!!!

iLoveMyJozey

iLoveDogs
:gr::bdog::chi::cs::husky::acs::bas:
AREN"T THEY ADORABLE????!!!!!
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 03:16 PM   #45
I love Owl City ♥

kittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledgekittykitten9 flows towards the sea of knowledge

AW that's so cute!! Another must have.
kittykitten9 is offline Female
Old 12-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #46
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Yay!!! I was anticipating the Beaver to make it's way to WW!!! It looks adorable, but more different than I expected. I think the PSI and PSF look like a must-have for the Beaver-Lovers. Thank you so much for the information Dixie!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 12-16-2009, 07:07 AM   #47
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

That's an awesome PSI and virtual image, but I don't think I'll be buying the beaver come February.
Old 12-17-2009, 06:30 AM   #48
Africafairie will become famous soon enough

so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwwww
I want to get him/her and I love the PEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the food too!
Old 12-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #49

createadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to allcreateadream is a name known to all

I can't wait for the beaver to come out! I think it is kinda cute!
createadream is offline Male
Old 12-21-2009, 07:23 PM   #50

wethehamsters will become famous soon enough

no offence but I don't care for this one

View Post Originally Posted by Maine
I saw one at the mall the other day. I almost got it but we walked past it.
are you telling the truth?

from,
wethehamsters
:pg::rbt::gr::cs:

Last edited by wethehamsters; 12-21-2009 at 07:23 PM..
wethehamsters is offline Female
Closed

Tags
adorable and awsome lol

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: