Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 03:42 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

nhillier is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Announces World Wide Day of Play

Hello I am a Canadian, all of a sudden I can now participate in an American promotion....that doesn't involve a prize, that doesn't allow me to do what I want to do with my money, all because what??? As a parent, it is my choice what my child does and when they do it. Ganz you have really crossed a line right now......
nhillier is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #72
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by big2gray
The site is only going to be down for three hours. It's not like it will be down for an entire day, or even a week. Gantz is simplying telling us that, instead of hanging at our computers all day, how about going outside and doing something else.

Three hours from WW isn't the end of the world.

Yes, we pay for it, but it IS Gantz's site.
well said its 3 hours people need to stop complaining, i mean come on its not like their promoting 3 hours of going to the store and buying webkinz toys, they are just saying get outside and play and its a good message!
therealmtbmd is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #73
Everybodyy

webbieluver is a WI addict!
webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!webbieluver is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by swanjo
I don't know about the rest of you, but my kids are in school during those hours..why wouldn't they shut the site down while the kids would be home? This won't affect my kids at all..now, me on the otherhand..well, I'll go take a nap LOL
Its on a Saturday But i thought the same thing
BTW this is cool! I will definitely go outside
webbieluver is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 03:53 PM   #74
Savanna789

webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible
webkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossiblewebkinzrock474 challenges the impossible

Aww! I don't like going outside! Oh well! I guess I'll play on Cityville or play with my two German Shepherds!
webkinzrock474 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #75
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Ganz have the right to shut down WW at any point without notice. So, yeah
This is an interesting idea on their part. The main age group (I believe 6-10) will probably go out and do something fun. It's not all teens. If you take a look at the comments on WKN, you'll see that these kids are active and interested- ergo, they'll probably try to have a little fun =)
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 03:56 PM   #76
reikiemery is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: Webkinz Announces World Wide Day of Play

what?!?! i am home schooled and i get up at 6:00!! and i get off at noon!! and i am grounded so i can't go outside!!
reikiemery is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 03:56 PM   #77
Gifted

Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness
Quack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicnessQuack Quack is epic beyond epicness

oh well that's cool
Old 09-20-2011, 03:58 PM   #78
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Sounds like a great time for me to catch up on my daydreaming outside!
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 03:59 PM   #79
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by reikiemery
what?!?! i am home schooled and i get up at 6:00!! and i get off at noon!! and i am grounded so i can't go outside!!
read a book!!
therealmtbmd is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 04:11 PM   #80
slcoon

slcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to allslcoon is a name known to all

Well, unfortunately, we kids would get on other computer programs.
slcoon is offline Female
Closed

Tags
nanny ganz, onerepublic, soa, tell us what to do

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: