Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-21-2011, 01:21 AM   #121
Webkinz :)

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Announces World Wide Day of Play

View Post Originally Posted by steffeefacee
Oh ok, so as an adult that uses Webkinz, I guess I'll go take my super soaker and play with the neighbor kids? Yeah I'm thinking probably not. :/

Thank God I am gone all day Saturdays.
Say, wanna meet me at the park...we adults can play duck duck grey duck...and then we can like play Charlie Brown on the seesaws. After that we can play tag.

What about kids or adults who have a skin disease where they cannot go out into the sun but only in the night time cause their skin is super sensative?

Does Ganz ever think about things?

Last edited by WebkinzBatRulz; 09-21-2011 at 01:21 AM..
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2011, 01:34 AM   #122

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

Rock on Boops Mom! I agree 100%! Leave the parenting to parents!

[QUOTE=Boops Mom Just adding my opinion --- yes we will all survive w/o Webkinz for 3 hrs but that is not the point. This is just one more example of how our rights are being infringed upon. We are told what light bulbs we must buy, we cannot get a regular fry in our kids happy meal, choc milk in the schools is evil and now we must all be told to get up and go outside for 3 hours.]
Hildie is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 03:12 AM   #123
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

Ganz finally wins. Not spending any more money renewing accounts. Who the heck do they think they are deciding how we should handle our pesonal life? They run contests which encourage us to spend hours and hours trying to get a virtual item and then they pretend they care about how much tine we spend on line. I made over 100 attemps and did not win a cloud dress or stoogles plush in either contest. If they didn't make the odds so slim I would have spent more time on other things. And what about kids who are only allowed to play computer games on the weekend? Or the fact that it is supposed to rain here every day between now and next Tuesday? Yea I think the kids shoud go outside and play in the rain for three hours on Saturday because ganz says so.

Last edited by Lioness; 09-21-2011 at 03:15 AM.. Reason: typo
Old 09-21-2011, 03:24 AM   #124
Mark The Seal

Buttercup is a forum hero
Buttercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum heroButtercup is a forum hero

I disagreed with Ganz. Should be the parents decision, when their kids played online. Why do we have go outside for? Theirs lots of other things to do, inside Not electrical things to do. Like baking, (Sure, have to used the stove or microwave) reading, sewing, crafting, & etc... Well, I'll be volunteering that day, around that time. (But, if I wasn't. I will just play other games online, watch tv, read a book, walk, or whatever I feel like.) I don't need Ganz or Nickelodeon telling me what to do or not to do.
Buttercup is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 05:03 AM   #125
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

You know, I kind of like this idea. I'll say, that for the most part, the parents that are here on WI are all good parents, that's why we are playing WW with our kids and being involved in the things they like. BUT, I have a sneaking suspicion that for ever one of us, there are five of the "others." You know, the ones that don't have a clue what their kids are doing on the computer...So on behalf of the unloved, forgotten and neglected: This is kind of a neato idea. As for our family? We don't really hang on the computer on the weekends anyhow, won't affect us hardly at all .
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 05:12 AM   #126
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
You know, I kind of like this idea. I'll say, that for the most part, the parents that are here on WI are all good parents, that's why we are playing WW with our kids and being involved in the things they like. BUT, I have a sneaking suspicion that for ever one of us, there are five of the "others." You know, the ones that don't have a clue what their kids are doing on the computer...So on behalf of the unloved, forgotten and neglected: This is kind of a neato idea. As for our family? We don't really hang on the computer on the weekends anyhow, won't affect us hardly at all .
I agree that many parents don't pay attention to their kids and Ganz can certainly "encourage" outside activites but I don't believe they should force their opinions on everyone by closing the site we pay money to use.
Old 09-21-2011, 05:15 AM   #127
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by Lioness
I agree that many parents don't pay attention to their kids and Ganz can certainly "encourage" outside activites but I don't believe they should force their opinions on everyone by closing the site we pay money to use.
I have to agree with that as well. I think there was probably a better idea...They could make another video contest of fun outdoor activities or something. There are loads of people that have paid for this site that only really have access to it on the weekends...on behalf of THOSE people: THIS STINKS!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 05:20 AM   #128
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Click the image to open in full size.

honestly..does WW shutting down , give you the reason you need to step away from the computer??? That should be done on your own....Yes its only three hours..but why make the choice for us..we should make our own choice..what if we were OUTSIDE all morning...and then decide to come in and play..or what if we Haven't played in months..and decide to play that afternoon...what if you want to play when you want to play..OUR choice NOT theirs....
lemony is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 05:27 AM   #129

karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep
karategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the repkarategurl invented the rep

So is the estore going to be shut down too?
karategurl is offline Female
Old 09-21-2011, 05:27 AM   #130
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I have to agree with that as well. I think there was probably a better idea...They could make another video contest of fun outdoor activities or something. There are loads of people that have paid for this site that only really have access to it on the weekends...on behalf of THOSE people: THIS STINKS!
I love your idea of the video ccontest. They could make a video and give outdoor prizes that could only go in our yards. The prizes would encourage people to watch it but still get across their activity point without the whole "we are in charge and telling you what to do" thing. Hey Ganz, are you listening?
Closed

Tags
nanny ganz, onerepublic, soa, tell us what to do

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: