Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 05:41 PM   #91
wabbitslayer77 / 78
Webkinz :)

wabbitslayer77 is just really nicewabbitslayer77 is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Announces World Wide Day of Play

well ganz shouldn't be shuting down webkinz for tree hours on sat because they want us to play and know they don't there not going to get much more people playing

why do ganz make you go out side when they put so much contests on

Last edited by wabbitslayer77; 09-20-2011 at 05:41 PM..
wabbitslayer77 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #92
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I saw the video on WKN or Ganzworld. Was that really on Nick or on TV?
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 09-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #93

RachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guideRachaelC10/20 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by swanjo
I don't know about the rest of you, but my kids are in school during those hours..why wouldn't they shut the site down while the kids would be home? This won't affect my kids at all..now, me on the otherhand..well, I'll go take a nap LOL
The 24th is a saturday.
RachaelC10/20 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 06:12 PM   #94

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

Well, if Webkinz is down then I'll probaly be on WI . I'll be away anyway !
Koodo is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #95
This Time

webkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond reputewebkinzfan32 has a reputation beyond repute

This is very inappropriate.

It's the only time I'm aloud to go on Webkinz World.
webkinzfan32 is offline Male
Old 09-20-2011, 06:35 PM   #96
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Well it's only three hours guys. I think we can all live without Webkinz in that amount of time. Although I think it's kind of silly for Ganz to make a day just for that, it's no biggie for me. I'll live. (well, I might go insane without my Webkinz, but maybe I'll read a book or something. xD)

The way I see it kids can go outside on their own time. And I think there's enough hours in a day to do computer and other stuff.

Besides, if it was maintenance nobody would be complaining, and we'd be without WW for the same amount of time. Other than the addition of new stuff () what's the difference?

Last edited by luv2writeNS; 09-20-2011 at 06:35 PM..
Old 09-20-2011, 06:46 PM   #97
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by luv2writeNS
Well it's only three hours guys. I think we can all live without Webkinz in that amount of time. Although I think it's kind of silly for Ganz to make a day just for that, it's no biggie for me. I'll live. (well, I might go insane without my Webkinz, but maybe I'll read a book or something. xD)

The way I see it kids can go outside on their own time. And I think there's enough hours in a day to do computer and other stuff.

Besides, if it was maintenance nobody would be complaining, and we'd be without WW for the same amount of time. Other than the addition of new stuff () what's the difference?
It's the principle behind it. A lot of ww players are adults now. Not only that they have no right to tell people how to use the product we pay for. They may suggest hey go play but to shut off a service we pay for and demand we go out and play I don't think so!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Ganz have the right to shut down WW at any point without notice. So, yeah
This is an interesting idea on their part. The main age group (I believe 6-10) will probably go out and do something fun. It's not all teens. If you take a look at the comments on WKN, you'll see that these kids are active and interested- ergo, they'll probably try to have a little fun =)
Technically they don't anymore. The second they offered deluxe memberships for a year of service they have to produce the product they sold. A little asterisk does not void the one year contract because the one year contract supersedes it. Not only that but that little "we can shut down ww at any time..." is not legal because they do not have the written contract by the customer. They could really really get sued for shutting the site down. To legally shut it down. They would have to cease selling webkinz. Wait one year then shut it down. But that's only the law.

Last edited by adrkmfdm; 09-20-2011 at 06:46 PM..
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 06:54 PM   #98
Gifted

batty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socksbatty42 rocks our collective socks

I'm pretty annoyed by this. i work during the week and have very little time to play webkinz. saturday morning (1-3KT is morning in my timezone) is my big time to play webkinz.

like other people have said webkinz is a service we pay for and i dont think it is fair for them to take it down "for our own good" so we can "go out and play". if they were taking it down for Maintenance and they were honest about it, i wouldn't mind. Maintenance really is for our own good. taking away a service we pay for and telling us all to go out side just seems condescending.
Old 09-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #99

watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness
watatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicnesswatatatow is epic beyond epicness

I think it's a nice gesture from Ganz, they are very nice to think about the health of children. Specialy when WW takes alot of time out of our day, with all the daylies to do. So a big Thank You Ganz!

Will WI do the same?? Maybe they should! Because we all know when WW is down we all come here!
watatatow is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 07:21 PM   #100
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Saturday -_-. Ugh. Why couldn't they have done this in the summer when children are actually out playing. Why now when it's cold out.
zacspet is offline Male
Closed

Tags
nanny ganz, onerepublic, soa, tell us what to do

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: