Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-20-2011, 11:07 AM   #1

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Default Webkinz Announces World Wide Day of Play *UPDATE*

A new story entry has been added:

Webkinz Announces World Wide Day of Play *UPDATE*

Quote:
Click the image to open in full size.

Today members playing in Webkinz World noticed advertisements alerting us to a countdown to World Wide Day of Play.

On Saturday, September 24th, 2011 from 12pm to 3pm (EST) Webkinz World will be unavailable so that players will be encouraged to take a break to go outside and play. Being active and living a healthy lifestyle has been a recent theme on Webkinz Newz as well as in Webkinz World.

Thanks to Webkinz Insider member Vickie for bringing us the image of the advertisement from her account. How are you going to use your World Wide Day of Play time? Will you be active outside?

*UPDATE* Webkinz Newz has announced that you will receive a virtual prize when you log back into your Webkinz World account after 3pm on Saturday September 24!
cbjhockey is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2011, 11:09 AM   #2
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Announces World Wide Day of Play

Thanks for the info! Sounds like a good time for me to get into the garden, maybe plant some spring bulbs!
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 11:11 AM   #3
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

What a great idea! Now kids can go outside and play without worrying about missing dalies or rare items. I like this!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 11:18 AM   #4

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Webkinz Announces World Wide Day of Play

Great idea. Good thing I am going to the lake this weekend, where there is no internet service; otherwise I might have gone into super withdrawal symptoms. If I'm home; I have to be on WW at some point in the day!! Hey, in my defence, it's the only place I get to move furniture around, as hubby is one of those "why would you move that it was perfectly fine where it was" kind of people. Well here's to everyone "have an awesome WW free day" - wow, that doesn't sound right at all
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 11:25 AM   #5
Come in and see the
Gift Guru

swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!swanjo is the cats pajamas!

I don't know about the rest of you, but my kids are in school during those hours..why wouldn't they shut the site down while the kids would be home? This won't affect my kids at all..now, me on the otherhand..well, I'll go take a nap LOL
Old 09-20-2011, 11:28 AM   #6
sgsikes1997

Wink Re: Webkinz Announces World Wide Day of Play

Yay! I'm so happy, my mom will be happy about this too. But it won't keep me from being on other websites. o.O

sgsikes1997
P.S I love playing with my little webkinz....is the 24th on a saturday because I have school(i'm homeschooled)
Old 09-20-2011, 11:33 AM   #7
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I will go to work
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 09-20-2011, 11:35 AM   #8

Pengo is a glorious beacon of lightPengo is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by swanjo
I don't know about the rest of you, but my kids are in school during those hours..why wouldn't they shut the site down while the kids would be home? This won't affect my kids at all..now, me on the otherhand..well, I'll go take a nap LOL
It's a Saturday. Just FYI.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:45 AM   #9

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Won't affect me at all. I'll just hang out on webkinz insider.

Last edited by FIA; 09-20-2011 at 01:00 PM.. Reason: red ink is reserved for staff
Old 09-20-2011, 11:46 AM   #10
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

I hope I have to work then LOL
aug2168 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
nanny ganz, onerepublic, soa, tell us what to do

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: