Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 05:27 PM   #21
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz Announces Maintenance

Hmm I wonder what would take Ganz 6 hours to do. The suspense is killing me I'm getting on WW first thing in the morning
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 05:44 PM   #22
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

aw cute front page!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:59 PM   #23
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Of course, another mazin' hamsters background.
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:02 PM   #24

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

When i get on too. If it's longer, it means there will be bigger changes. I told them about a problem with Unity Web Player. Never responded. So the'll be fixing that (for the computer i use). The bigger the better?
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:12 PM   #25
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

I wonder what their updating?
Billy1920 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:18 PM   #26
dgbp

rbaldwin is on a distinguished road

So disappointed! Midnight Kinz time is only 9pm on the west coast- I play every day at that time!
rbaldwin is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 06:20 PM   #27

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

Bankskinz well said, and I was someone who read your whole post I don't live over there but your concerns seem legit. And, venting always helps a little I hope they do start doing staggered maintenances for your sake

I do have to say that I am glad for the headsup from Ganz. Much better then just being randomly booted off. As annoying as the maintenances are, I know they are trying to work on and improve their site for us I just wish there weren't more problems created with their maintenances. I sometimes get anxiety about them LOL
Denimbutterfly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:05 PM   #28
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by wkkw
what if its for this? i am soo smart!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ebkinz-660613/
lol I agree! I was thinking this as well!
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:11 PM   #29
taywillow

Miss Willow will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by wyn2005
lol I agree! I was thinking this as well!
Me too. That would be so exciting and I can see why it would take 6 hours. I hope it is the donation station. *fingerscrossed*
Miss Willow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #30

Ms.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clownMs.Mom is cool as a bunny clown

I don't have the megamind ad on mine I have Hamsters in your room ad.
I hope we have a megamind click to win like the snow white one that was real fun.
Ms.Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: