Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-04-2010, 02:18 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Announces Maintenance

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
I wonder what they will be fixing?
Hopefully the Wheel of WOW, will be the one thing they fix. Maybe, if we keep our fingers crossed, they will add some Autumn stuff, that we don't have to buy in the E-Store. Of course, every time they fix something, something else doesn't work!!! Some times I hate maintenance!!!!!
Guess I will be going to bed early to-night!!!
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-2010, 02:20 PM   #12
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i saw that on top of the log in page. i was just in WKN and saw something about them announcing a new hamsters maze every week. probably tomorrow there will be something new in hamsters. i was in WKN and didnt see any ads. they must have been snowed under with people complaining. LOL
Lucy Hippo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:40 PM   #13

MeRules is on a distinguished road

More Clothes please!
MeRules is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 02:49 PM   #14
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Oh no what are they going to break now? I wonder if we'll be getting our new superbed then? I hope another one does not retire too.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:25 PM   #15
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

i hope it will be a mega mind click to win considering the strangely long matinence and the new add
DramaQueenhk is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:27 PM   #16
taywillow

Miss Willow will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by adrkmfdm
Oh no what are they going to break now? I wonder if we'll be getting our new superbed then? I hope another one does not retire too.
I hope it is the new super bed. I have all of the others, two in some cases and I want something new. I keep trading my boxes just to get them out of my dock.

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueenhk
i hope it will be a mega mind click to win considering the strangely long matinence and the new add
Meeeeeeeeeeeee Toooooooooooo. I think they could have some cool new items.
Miss Willow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #17
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Bankskinz
I guess they didn't hear our pleas for a STAGGERED MAINTENANCE schedule!

Those of us living/working in Asia get RIPPED every other week. We lose 2 days of hourlies a month due to maintenance.
How?
Here's how: NA 'midnight to 6 am' is our 10am-4pm acutal time (Asian 2pm-8pm KT). This encompasses most of the hourlies on weekdays (unless they save something good for late evening. But usually, the best hourlies are from 4-6pm KT (our noon-2pm actual time) - hardly ever after 8pm, but occasionally).

We've been asking them to stagger the servers with their maintenance, but to no avail. So, in real monetary terms, we paid $160 for 4 accounts to have deluxe to get the extra jobs, hourlies, academy classes, monthly gift boxes, estore points, special deluxe gift for the year, etc (since we can't walk out to a store and buy webbie stuff). But we lose the regular & deluxe hourlies 2 days per month on each of the four accounts (and our 'extra' aco****s that aren't deluxe). (And psst: we lose it more than that as the asian server has other problems!).

This post is not a nit-picky complaining post. It is a business situation where a certain segment of the customer base is being treated unfairly(because we are in the minority - and if the minority squalks too loud, they'll cut us off completely). Now, for those of you who live in NA but have an Asain aco****, we don't feel very bad, as you have other day-time options & maintenance doesn't happen during your daytime every other week (or more often). But there are NA citizens who live/work/serve outside of the US/NA. And their dollars are just as green... And we would just like Ganz to consider our suggestion, or at least post a detailed response as to why they "can't do anything about it, and they are aware and they are so sorry..."

My kids get so bummed when they (like this week) are off of local school where they bust their tails to learn a 2nd & 3rd lang. and still can't get any time on WW - because its down - AGAIN! (we're not blaiming Ganz for when our power is out, which happens here - but when we have power, we'd like to be able to use it! )

OK. I feel better now. And I know only 2 or 3 people will read this - and that's probably just as well, because I shared my views in a rather straight-forward manner...

Its 1am here, so y'all get ready to start your hourlies in an hour - I'm headed to bed!

Respectuflly Submitted,
Bankskinz

PS: I LOVE my WI family - if not for all of you, I don't know how we'd put up with Ganz! You guys rock!
Your 'straight forward manner' wasn't offensive at all. I don't know how you feel in this certain situation; but I can relate to you in many others. You were very open in a not offensive way, and I can understand exactly why you would be mad at GANZ. A lot of us are for different reasons--they're terrible with customer service.
Rep for you.
Smog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:19 PM   #18
Wkkw

wkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to beholdwkkw is a splendid one to behold

what if its for this? i am soo smart!

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f268/fluffingtons-donation-station-coming-webkinz-660613/
wkkw is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 04:57 PM   #19
Gift Guru

dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep
dogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the repdogkat13 invented the rep

Maybe it will be for the new Fly the Whimsy Skies game, and some other things too.
dogkat13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2010, 05:04 PM   #20
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

hmm i wonder if anything cool is coming!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: