Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 08:57 AM   #71
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Webkinz Angora Bunny Pet Specific Item and Special Food Revealed

Where's his little black nose? I'll bet the in-game garaphic will be quite a bit different than this looks. I hope so.

I'm not all that crazy about the psi. Kinda runnin' out of ideas for creative pet specific items, are we?

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #72
Webkinz :)

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

I like everything about this pet.
Old 01-29-2011, 09:50 AM   #73
Emma

emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!emscales is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
I like everything about this pet.
I agree!

This pet is so cute! If you think about it, it's just different from all the others! All of them are different in their own ways, and this one is absolutely the most different. With all those couches, i'm gonna have to make a diner or something to put all those couches in! Lol
emscales is offline Female
Old 01-29-2011, 08:56 PM   #74
Sunshine Bunny

SunshineFlower is on a distinguished road

Umm where is it's nose!?!?! The plush is cute but the virtual looks like the poor bunny got ****** up by a vaccum cleaner or something... (No hard feelings to the people who likes this pet). But I do agree, Dust Bunny is the PERFECT name for it!
SunshineFlower is offline Female
Old 01-30-2011, 08:13 PM   #75
Diabetes Awareness!

GreenGal17 is sweet stuff
GreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuffGreenGal17 is sweet stuff

The couch goes perfectly with the Lop Bunny bed...good thing I'm probably getting both for my birthday !
GreenGal17 is offline Female
Old 02-13-2011, 01:28 PM   #76
Lil Kinz

WebBearKinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Sweet New Bunny
Old 02-15-2011, 07:11 PM   #77

DaisyParty is on a distinguished road

A lot of people thinks the online version is creepy, but, I think it's really cute! But, of course, that's just my opinion. I will hopefully be getting this one!!
DaisyParty is offline Female
Old 02-26-2011, 09:41 PM   #78

crystalice1999 is on a distinguished road

EW! (Makes sick face) Both plush and virtual image is so ugly! It makes me want to throw up when I see it every time! P.s. The sofa doesn't look cute at all. No offence to the people who love this webkinz.
crystalice1999 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2011, 12:49 AM   #79
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by luree611
I still won't be getting it, but it's SUPER CUTE!
Changed my mind- i never really took a good look at the virtual... XD (I still think the plush is adorable though!) But i might get it just for the plush cause i collect the webkinz bunnies.
Old 03-20-2011, 04:21 PM   #80
Dreamy4ever

I really like this pet. It's SOOO fluffy and cute!!! I just got it from Cracker Barrel but my mom says i'm not allowed to do anything with it until Easter.
Closed

Tags
soa, we are all beautiful, you are beautiful!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: