Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 10:06 PM   #61
Webkinz :)

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

Oh good, something else to spend money on. Ganz feelin a little competition?
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 10:07 PM   #62

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Hmm. Not too sure on this one... Ganz seems to be copying Zhu-Zhu Pets (or whatever those strange little robots are). I'd like it MUCH better if they just made Lil'kinz hamsters. And, go figure, when they come out, I'll only really be attracted to the "rare" ones, because the "common" ones will be ugly little creatures, and I'll end up paying upwards of a hundred dollars for a rare on on eBay, and... *huff huff huff*
Yeah, I agree.They do seem to be copying them and I'm just not sure.The obstacle course sounds kind of fun though.
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:36 PM   #63
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by thecarters05
You can put this down as rumor if you like, but I heard about these about a week ago.....The new and fun part of this is that it is supposed to be 3D. I am not sure how it is going to work, but that is the story that I heard. They have been apparantly been working on programming for this for the past few years.
Wouldnt we need 3D glasses?? I dont think they will update everyones PC's to have some 3D effect and Im not sitting here with some goofy glasses on over my real glasses lol...

On the hamster rumor....it doesnt interest me...then again neither do the zums. My daughter has one and Ive played with hers...BORING!!!

Ganz must be feeling competition from someone or just in some money making cloud...its all business I suppose. Im happy with WW now,without all the glitches...they should FIX what they started first before introducing something else. And yes the glitches COULD be fixed by then but come on,we've had glitches since I been on WW....3 years ago...
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:37 PM   #64
JD***

*Username* is on a distinguished road

I'm not a big fan of hamsters, but it's cool to have more pets on WW
*Username* is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:37 PM   #65
musicgirl1996

Cool Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

Okay this sounds kind of cheezy. I would have expected more of Ganz. Where's that red panda, Ganz???
Old 03-26-2010, 10:42 PM   #66
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmutter
Those I believe are only *stuffed animals* not something related to WW or come with a code.

BTW...my kids have zhu zhu's they got for christmas and Ive seen them play with them about 3-4 times. Im glad I got them at the regular $6.88 price at walmart and didnt pay some high dollar amount for them on ebay.....

Last edited by tammy1072; 03-26-2010 at 10:42 PM..
tammy1072 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:49 PM   #67
SSA AARON HOTCHNER R
Banned
webkinzpatrol has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
Wouldnt we need 3D glasses?? I dont think they will update everyones PC's to have some 3D effect and Im not sitting here with some goofy glasses on over my real glasses lol...

On the hamster rumor....it doesnt interest me...then again neither do the zums. My daughter has one and Ive played with hers...BORING!!!

Ganz must be feeling competition from someone or just in some money making cloud...its all business I suppose. Im happy with WW now,without all the glitches...they should FIX what they started first before introducing something else. And yes the glitches COULD be fixed by then but come on,we've had glitches since I been on WW....3 years ago...
yah, why can't they stick to the most common pets people have? if they make a plush like webkinz hamster, then that would be so cool! but if they are like zhu zhu or zums, then that would bo yuck. i also agree that ganz is feeling pressure, there sales have droped 50% since april 29, 2005. and i read the local newspaper saying that zhu zhu pets are the hottest thing kids want.

they also need to fix the glitches. i think that they only need to fix a few. like the coral cove. or some critical ones. they also need to change the filters again. they should have it set up to where if 10 reports come from a room. they should begin to monitor that room. i only go in the clubhouse so i support everything that goes into and out of the clubhouse.

Last edited by webkinzpatrol; 03-26-2010 at 10:49 PM..
webkinzpatrol is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #68

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

I hope they would be in our room, I would love to have a room encircled with obstacles. Only then would I ever buy one :-)
Toothache is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:03 PM   #69

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Oh my gosh! I have been wanting a hamster for soooooo long!
HampsterGiggles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 11:14 PM   #70
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Mixed feelings about this one - neat idea to build tunnels, etc - fun! But I seriously don't want to even add up the bills of how much I've spent in Webkinz World already without there being a new avenue. New additions are fun, I just wish they were spaced out a little more, I'm going into Webkinz fatigue! There's only SO much time I can spend on the computer every day! I know I'll be buying one - but I hope there aren't "increased" chances of fun if you purchase more of them.
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad move by ganz!, bad? no way. cute!, i love mh, pawsome thread! -luree, please no estore hamsters, terrible idea ganz!, webkinz 4 ever, zhu zhu webbies!, zhuzhupets rock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: