Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 07:50 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!dottiejean28 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

Also, these are plushies, not robotic zhu zhu type toys, and not at all affiliated with zhu zhu pets...don't get confused guys.

Before I graduated to owning a shih tzu, i once had 12 hamsters at one time!
dottiejean28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 07:53 PM   #42
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

OMG, thank you so much GANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You will have NO IDEA how happy this will make me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I lvoe it! Thanks so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much!!!! When I read this, it turned my horrible day upside down!!!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!

Amy-you, andAmy is , very

Sorry, I'm insanely hyper and happy!!!!!!!
Amygirl8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:02 PM   #43
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Can we say lawsuit??? If they are going to be similar, the makers of the zhu zhu may be able to come after ganz. Kinda like the aurora yoo hoos and the TY beanie boos lol. We shall see about this.

Zhu Zhu is coming out with PLUSHIES this summer as well, So keep this in mind folks.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:04 PM   #44
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Cant wait to hear new info

View Post Originally Posted by Kenzielemur
Can we say lawsuit??? If they are going to be similar, the makers of the zhu zhu may be able to come after ganz. Kinda like the aurora yoo hoos and the TY beanie boos lol. We shall see about this.

Zhu Zhu is coming out with PLUSHIES this summer as well, So keep this in mind folks.
Nope, they actually won't be able to. Ganz will come up with a unique name. There is no way to prove that Zhu Zhu may have actually copied Ganz; this could have been an idea years ago, but just now releasing it.
CanesFan is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #45
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Critters crawling in the woodwork!!!!
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:11 PM   #46
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

lol think whatever you would like, we shall wait and see, ganz sees something thats selling well, and they make it into something of their own. I can see something happening here. but whatever.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:21 PM   #47
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Wow! I can't wait to learn more about those Amazing Hammies! Thanks for the information!
stormypanda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:21 PM   #48
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

This sounds interesting!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #49
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Well its cool and all but, how come they don't just make lil'kinz or webkinz hamsters?
Cause i mean they didn't do this with other animals, so why should they do it with just hamsters? o_O and not to be mean but i never was even a big fan of hamsters (No offense), and what about people who don't even like them at all, how come they can't have different animals?
Its cool for people who like hamsters but, some people may not like this idea.
i might get one anyway even though i'm not a huge fan of this, but i'd rather have one than not have one xD i just wish that ganz would just make regular Webkinz/Lil'kinz with these

P.S thanks for the info

P.S the views above are not my opinion, that's my friend (My did i let them use the computer?) Anywho! i actually think this will be pretty fun, though i wish that they wuld make just plain ol' webkinz hamstwers xD, but i can't wait to buy this thanks for the great info!
~ Amber

Last edited by Webkinslover420; 03-26-2010 at 08:30 PM..
Webkinslover420 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:31 PM   #50

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
Interesting, but I am skeptical. I am waiting to hear more about what they do and maybe to even her some feedback from people who get them. I was expecting zumbuddies to be awesome too, but then they ended up costing as much as a full-priced Webkinz and well, I don't think many people liked them. I believed I heard them being compared to being as fun as watching a spoiled child have a temper tantrum.
I rushed and bought two of the first edition zum buddies, and your hearing was correct, they are like watching a spoiled child with an attitude problem. I will definitely wait to see some feedback before I rush in and buy the hamsters.
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad move by ganz!, bad? no way. cute!, i love mh, pawsome thread! -luree, please no estore hamsters, terrible idea ganz!, webkinz 4 ever, zhu zhu webbies!, zhuzhupets rock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: