Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

wethehamsters will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Hmm. Not too sure on this one... Ganz seems to be copying Zhu-Zhu Pets (or whatever those strange little robots are). I'd like it MUCH better if they just made Lil'kinz hamsters. And, go figure, when they come out, I'll only really be attracted to the "rare" ones, because the "common" ones will be ugly little creatures, and I'll end up paying upwards of a hundred dollars for a rare on on eBay, and... *huff huff huff*
stop it I can't wait for them hammys they were my dream they now come true for me
wethehamsters is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2010, 06:07 PM   #12
jdrocco1

UnicornPegasus is on a distinguished road

That is the coolest thing ever! I kept wanting Ganz to make hamsters but this seems like it will be even awesomer!!!! I LOVE it so much I can't wait til July. WW just keeps getting better and better! YEA
UnicornPegasus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #13
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

Ganz may be copying zhu zhu pets but zhu zhu pets copied one of the Zum's name. Cool though! p.s My friend owes me 1$ for thinking that at least 2 june webkinz would come out.
Moonbow is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:08 PM   #14
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Very interesting; thanks for sharing.
MissPuppy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:09 PM   #15
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks Justin for the great info, I will see about these when we hear more
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #16

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Oh my god! Have to get them all! :d
Penny Lane is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #17
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

Hmm... It sounds pretty awesome, but not quite sure about this one...
xocaij is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #18
oopa wheepa whapa

cheekydog123 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the great news! I asked Ganz to make a webkinz hamster, and if this is the closest they could get, it's ok! I can't wait till they come out!
cheekydog123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:10 PM   #19

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

stop being mean to them I am so happy my BFF is happy
heart891011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 06:11 PM   #20
I ♥ Ice Fawns :)

wyn2005 is just really nicewyn2005 is just really nice

wow these might be better than zum buddies....
wyn2005 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad move by ganz!, bad? no way. cute!, i love mh, pawsome thread! -luree, please no estore hamsters, terrible idea ganz!, webkinz 4 ever, zhu zhu webbies!, zhuzhupets rock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: