Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2010, 12:03 AM   #161
The Doctor is my
Webkinz :)

Moonburst is just really niceMoonburst is just really nice

Default Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

i dont get it .

I mean they made a guinie pig into an actual webkinz pet. Why not just do the same with Hamsters? (I mean come on there like the same thing right? it would be ironic if a guinie pig was playing around with toy hamsters....)
I own a Zhu-Zhu pet (brillant idea for a toy i should say) I don't think its cool that ganz is trying to copy off them -_-.
Moonburst is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2010, 06:41 AM   #162
PenPal Bunnies

penGwen has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters (Zhu Zhu Pets) Coming to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by Dawdee
So, is it official Zhu Zhus, or (not to be rude) knock-off type hamsters?

i was thinking they also might be rip offs of zhu zhu pets. wouldn't it be weird if they moved around like zhu zhu pets not in your room but the plush?

View Post Originally Posted by Moonburst
i dont get it .

I mean they made a guinie pig into an actual webkinz pet. Why not just do the same with Hamsters? (I mean come on there like the same thing right? it would be ironic if a guinie pig was playing around with toy hamsters....)
I own a Zhu-Zhu pet (brillant idea for a toy i should say) I don't think its cool that ganz is trying to copy off them -_-.

LOL!
penGwen is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:08 AM   #163

davidjames55808 is on a distinguished road

Wink Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

One of the zho zho webkinz is going to be a light yellow color. That is Pip Squek as a zho zho pet plain.
davidjames55808 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 07:11 AM   #164
ell,I♥FieldHockey

webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!webkinzwaiter is the cats pajamas!

Cool! I can't wait to buy one!
webkinzwaiter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 08:16 AM   #165
Gifted

98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!98violet is not just visiting!

I'm really excited for these! They sound fun!
98violet is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:44 AM   #166
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by grammiedkinz
I hope they leave TY alone. That is one of the grandkids favorites.
That would just be downright terrible. If ganz did that, they would have to call it "WebkinzZhuzhupetsTyShiningstarsbuildabear" instead of webkinz. haha. Anyhow, they'd better not. I must admit that webkinz seems to be going downhill a lot since I started.

View Post Originally Posted by wethehamsters
stop it I can't wait for them hammys they were my dream they now come true for me
I'm pretty sure that we are all allowed to post our opinions. I don't like this new edition but I am not telling you to stop saying that you like them. Please let everyone post what they feel, as long as it's not hurting a members feelings.

Last edited by CrabCake; 05-27-2010 at 10:44 AM..
CrabCake is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:10 AM   #167
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

No offense, but I think the whole thing seems really stupid. I won't be wasting my money on this. What was Ganz thinking? Like, But no offense.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 11:32 AM   #168
Proud to be a

jbmcdlsgdcfan will become famous soon enough

I have a card from my local store (that was sent out by Ganz.) that has pictures of two of these, the purple and blue, and they are cute!
I'm not sure about them though.
I'll have to see what they do before I buy one, because of the same reason everyone else said.
I got excited for the Zumbuddies, and they were needy and greedy.
I hardly ever play with them

Here's what the card said:
"Mazin' Hamster First Edition Arriving in July!
Feature code from Mazin' Hamsters gives you access to a new 3-D part of the website!"

They don't look anything like Zhu Zhu pets to me (but again, I'm not a fan of them, so I'm not up-to date on them.), they just look like cute little plush hamsters.
jbmcdlsgdcfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:30 PM   #169

♥KatVonT♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Interesting...thanks Ganz

Zhu Zhu sounds really funny

Last edited by ♥KatVonT♥; 05-27-2010 at 02:30 PM..
♥KatVonT♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 02:33 PM   #170
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

Ooooooh yeaaah! i recognize those teny tiny bodies anywhere!
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bad move by ganz!, bad? no way. cute!, i love mh, pawsome thread! -luree, please no estore hamsters, terrible idea ganz!, webkinz 4 ever, zhu zhu webbies!, zhuzhupets rock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: