Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 06:57 PM   #151
Gifted

BloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roostBloogleJ rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
The one on the far right looks like it's holding a corn cobbed pipe! This is hilarious!

Click the image to open in full size.

Please don't let this be a copy of ZhuZhus....
Is it just me or does the 6th one look like a gangster?!?!!
BloogleJ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 07:09 PM   #152
horsesloveme11

Talking Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

Maybe the one with to pipe cude be a snowman one.
Old 05-26-2010, 07:17 PM   #153
Yay! I'm A
Gifted

winterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to beholdwinterwonder101 is a splendid one to behold

I got the badge too. I got 5 pickleberries 3 times and my score was 145. I got 1 red berry, 3 green, and 2 purple.
winterwonder101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #154
Neiler for life
Webkinz :)

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

To me,they look like little bears!Gummy bears to be exact.Well,anyway,I'll keep my rants to myself.I mean,I never wanted to see this happen,But it just has to.I'll just pass it off as one of Ganz's worst projects.And I will just ignore the fact they're totally copying the Zhu Zhu pets,because you know what? They will most likely be adorable.And,as I said before,One will soon end up in my large Webkinz collection because of that fact.I guess I can just...go with da flow,lol.I'll put it all behind me and enjoy myself for that month.
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:36 PM   #155
pee queen

webkinzro is an unparalleled talent
webkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talentwebkinzro is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
yes;yes it does xD

View Post Originally Posted by winterwonder101
I got the badge too. I got 5 pickleberries 3 times and my score was 145. I got 1 red berry, 3 green, and 2 purple.
Please don't spam :]
webkinzro is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 07:48 PM   #156

Nat22273 has a spectacular aura aboutNat22273 has a spectacular aura about

Oh wow! My son will love this! His lovey is the Webkinz Guinea pig that he calls hammy! (i know not a hamster but still) he also loves the little zhu zhu pets. This could be really interesting. Can't wait to hear more.
Nat22273 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:29 PM   #157

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinzmom7
The one on the far right looks like it's holding a corn cobbed pipe! This is hilarious!

Click the image to open in full size.

Please don't let this be a copy of ZhuZhus....
it does look like it is holding one.... but i think that is the paw creepy eh?
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:00 PM   #158
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Here is my prediction, you will have to purchase said hamster in order to access the hamster area on WW. The hamster area will most likely be like the zum buddies. Lets wait and see...but this is what I think.
Tula is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:39 PM   #159

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by ~Kiwi~
it does look like it is holding one.... but i think that is the paw creepy eh?
OMG! Are you kidding? If that's it's paw...is it picking it's ear? This is soooo funny! Can't wait to see what all that really is...
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 09:41 PM   #160

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by BloogleJ
Yeah...he's Gangsta!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad move by ganz!, bad? no way. cute!, i love mh, pawsome thread! -luree, please no estore hamsters, terrible idea ganz!, webkinz 4 ever, zhu zhu webbies!, zhuzhupets rock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: