Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-26-2010, 06:03 PM   #141
Webkinz :)

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Default Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

That's great! I was thinking of getting Zhu Zhus but i bet these are better!
Aikou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2010, 06:05 PM   #142

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

Anyone think the paws look a little... creepy???
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:14 PM   #143
arrior of RiverClan

Hawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of lightHawktalon is a glorious beacon of light

Zuzu Pets are so WEIRD! Why is Webkinz doing it?
Hawktalon is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:15 PM   #144
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

is it kinda like having rats in the house? LOL
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:27 PM   #145
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SchmoopiePie
Interesting, but I am skeptical. I am waiting to hear more about what they do and maybe to even her some feedback from people who get them. I was expecting zumbuddies to be awesome too, but then they ended up costing as much as a full-priced Webkinz and well, I don't think many people liked them. I believed I heard them being compared to being as fun as watching a spoiled child have a temper tantrum.

yeah! i agree with you about the zumbuddies! all they do is complain and cost kinzcash/money.... you cant even go and take pictures of them in that game without have a zumbuddy and a kinzclip! its not worth it! the amazing hamsters looks interesting....i think they should be in a separate world though. i dont think webkinz and zhu zhu pets should mix but building mazes and stuff could be fun...as long as it isnt a scam like zumbuddies
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #146
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

OM OM OM YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have had 4 hamsters in my life so far and my newest is pip and they are sooooooooooooooooooo
cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GANZ YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:39 PM   #147
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
Sigh....This is what webkinz is coming to. I am pretty disappointed at this addition. Seems like they are just trying to copy other companies to get more customers. Anyhow, that's just my personal opinion.
I hope they leave TY alone. That is one of the grandkids favorites.
grammiedkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:43 PM   #148

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

OMG! I thought they were bears!

I was thinking Disney's Country Bears! LOL!
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:45 PM   #149

Hildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to beholdHildie is a splendid one to behold

In the released image it looks like the one on the far right is giving a thumbs up -- too human for me! I like the dopey, sweet, fluffy, big beady-eyed kind of hamster myself. Hoping I'm wrong...
Hildie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #150

lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!lilkinzmom7 is the cats pajamas!

The one on the far right looks like it's holding a corn cobbed pipe! This is hilarious!

Click the image to open in full size.

Please don't let this be a copy of ZhuZhus....
lilkinzmom7 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad move by ganz!, bad? no way. cute!, i love mh, pawsome thread! -luree, please no estore hamsters, terrible idea ganz!, webkinz 4 ever, zhu zhu webbies!, zhuzhupets rock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: