Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-03-2010, 04:54 PM   #121
Webkinz :)

Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!Pupcake is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

Being president and founder of WI's only Zhu Zhu Pet club, this is great. I have 8 Zhu Zhu Pets and I love them. I cannot wait until the whole "Amazing Hamsters" thing comes. Though I do think they need a better name....
Pupcake is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-04-2010, 04:00 AM   #122
Gifted

injapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud ofinjapan1 has much to be proud of

This is a nice idea, but I hope they are better than zum buddies. I was/am dissapointed in them.

I am sure we will buy a couple hamsters and try them out!
injapan1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #123
^^^Add me!^^^

j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade
j10a11 is a saintly comradej10a11 is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Hmm. Not too sure on this one... Ganz seems to be copying Zhu-Zhu Pets (or whatever those strange little robots are). I'd like it MUCH better if they just made Lil'kinz hamsters. And, go figure, when they come out, I'll only really be attracted to the "rare" ones, because the "common" ones will be ugly little creatures, and I'll end up paying upwards of a hundred dollars for a rare on on eBay, and... *huff huff huff*
Hee hee! I like your * huff huff huff*!!!!!!

Yeah! I want a ZUmbuddy so badly! And pretty soon, I'll probably want a hamster! I think I'll name him Mr. Squiggles...........
j10a11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:47 PM   #124

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Post Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

Gosh, first its zumbuddies, now its Amazing hamsters?

Why can't ganz just make a webkinz hamster. I like the idea though.
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:50 PM   #125
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

Sorry but this is a VERY BAD MOVE by Ganz. They should stop trying to add new features when they can't even handle the ones the got. Sorry but i'm definitely NOT going to get this....
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #126
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

Oh my gosh! I have asked and asked ganz to make hamsters and now they have! I'm so excited I can't wait!
cassielol214 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:54 PM   #127
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Does one of them have a pipe? (furthest to the right)

LOL, going to have to see what they actually look like before I get one... though I'm expecting them to be cuddlier than the Zhu-Zhu Pets (they look soft on the inside, but HURT to hug... trust me, I know ). And probably-definitely more fun. No, DEFINITELY more fun. Unless they just sit there and do nothing, then they'll be way more fun. Looking forward to these!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:02 PM   #128

Loving*Webkinz is on a distinguished road

i am with you i only support shelters and i dont support breeders ,unless theyare breeding rare-ish dogs, why breed animals when there are many in shelters that need loving homeless.

i dont like zhu zhus so i dont thing it will go well but seeing all the GREAT things Ganz has done i am sure they will prove me wrong

Loving*Webkinz

Last edited by Loving*Webkinz; 05-26-2010 at 05:02 PM..
Loving*Webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:06 PM   #129
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Looks very interesting...I sure wish they'd fix the old stuff though...
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 05:08 PM   #130

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

I'm one of those that couldn't wait to get a zumbuddy and after the first month never played in that area again. I like the fact that you can take them into the clubhouse with your pet but for the price it wasn't worth buying anymore. I'm guessing these hamsters will be way overpriced too and if the zumbuddys are any indication they will quickly loose popularity too. I wish instead of adding all this other stuff they would add the new stadium competition for speed they promised last year and never added.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
bad move by ganz!, bad? no way. cute!, i love mh, pawsome thread! -luree, please no estore hamsters, terrible idea ganz!, webkinz 4 ever, zhu zhu webbies!, zhuzhupets rock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: