Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-28-2010, 04:25 PM   #101
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

hamsters are so generic. why not do something that no one else has ever done before... like the poor, neglected echidna for Pete's sake!!?? For those of you who have no clue what in the world an echidna is, it's this cross between a hedgehog and a porcupine that is endangered. it's the only mamal that lays eggs besides the platypus.
IttyGirl2 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #102

Lunagrrl defies all odds
Lunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all oddsLunagrrl defies all odds

Donation Award 

It really just... doesn't really fit in with the theme of Webkinz.

Now, if Ganz made a spin-off of Webkinz with these, that'd be cool.
Lunagrrl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 04:53 PM   #103
Lil Kinz

DSgirl29 is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't wait untill amazing hamsters come out. I love my zhu zhu pets and my webkinz. so if you put them together you have a perfect a world , right!

all of you are putting down a really good idea!!!!!

Last edited by DSgirl29; 03-28-2010 at 04:53 PM..
DSgirl29 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:16 PM   #104
ρΘώęřħöΰşε

powerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant futurepowerhouse247 has a brilliant future

Yes! I've been waiting for hamsters for the longest time! I'm glad that they actually take our suggestions into consideration. Thank you GANZ!!
powerhouse247 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 08:51 PM   #105
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

hamsters eh? I am not sure how i feel about this. I think they make too many pets right now. isn't a guinea pig close enough?
kittyhub54 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2010, 11:55 PM   #106
Do, or Do Not.

Stayontarget has a spectacular aura about

Sounds cool.

On another note, Zhu Zhu pets disgust me for whatever reason.
Stayontarget is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 07:09 AM   #107
pandykinz :)

Smile Re: Webkinz Amazing Hamsters Coming to Webkinz World!

OMG!!! This is soooo awesome!!!! I hope they make a Panda Bear Hamster because I will defiantely get this webkinz! I have a Panda Bear Hamster, so it would be great if they made a Panda Bear Hamster!

Thanks Ganz! And thanks to WebkinzInsider for posting this!
Old 03-29-2010, 08:41 AM   #108

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

This is a bad idea! those Zhu Zhu pets are stupid! (no offense to people who like them) Stupid Robotic hamsters are taking over EVERYTHING!
MAKroll is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 11:09 AM   #109
az up Doc?

KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!KinzDiva is the cats pajamas!

My son will be sooooo thrilled about the Zhu Zhu pets coming to Webkinz! OMG, you don't understand how obsessive an Autistic child can be...well, maybe you can...but it is intense! This is FABULOUS! Maybe I won't have to adopt another live pet...this could possibly substitute for the new addition to our zoo. I'm burt out on all the live animals. I love them, but it's a lot of work and money for a single mom. My DS has an affinity for animals and knows more them than most educated adults. Please bring the Zhu Zhu's to Webkinz World, please? Btw, when I say a zoo, I mean it...we have 1 miracle cat (Pm me if your interested in the story...it'll make you cry, promise), 15 fish, 2 toads, and 2 turtles...not to mention the rabbits in our area who are lucky enough to hop in our yard for the carrots and celery my son leaves on the grass for them. They live and die here...we've named and buried three in the past 9 months.
KinzDiva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 12:51 PM   #110
Bell9999

For those of you talking about zhu zhu suing Ganz and things like that, are you clear that Ganz already has hamsters? And for a long time already? Just search for Hamsters Ganz in Amazon and you'll find them! I actually think they are way cuter than the zhu zhu pets.

Tags
bad move by ganz!, bad? no way. cute!, i love mh, pawsome thread! -luree, please no estore hamsters, terrible idea ganz!, webkinz 4 ever, zhu zhu webbies!, zhuzhupets rock

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: