Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 10:29 PM   #81
barraki0896
Webkinz :)

stovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to beholdstovetop0896 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Afghan Hound is Coming to Webkinz World!

Webkinz are getting to look less like Webkinz....
stovetop0896 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 11:23 PM   #82
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

That stinks that its estore. .. . . . . such a cute pet
bluecheeky000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 12:09 AM   #83
Audreykinz is an unknown quantity at this point

That is a crazy looking Kinz. !!!!!!

I Love Dogs, and Afghans are a Great looking Hound, But, that one does NOT look Right.

I will Not be getting that one And, I have All the Estore pets except the Cloud Sheep.
Audreykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:26 AM   #84
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

On the webkinz news page you can see the Afgan standing up in the cats pjama ad. The afgan looks much better in that view than in this view. It is lovely. I for one will be getting it.
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:51 AM   #85
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by kinzmom1924
I have been donating mine to Goodwill in batches. The latest batch I am going to put out with my yard sale stuff to see how much I can get back on them. That is the one thing I like about estore pets - they are a bit cheaper and I don't have to deal with the plushies.
That is such a good idea! I have the same problem with plushies piling up -- I also don't have access to stores that sell Webkinz where I live, so by the time I order them online and pay shipping the price in the eStore isn't so bad.

View Post Originally Posted by Pitenana
PS: Whoever pays twelve bucks for this scary ghost of a toy dog should be either nuts or a millionaire, or both.
Hey, be nice! There are quite a few people on here who love it; they should be able to express their opinion without being called crazy for it. I haven't made up my mind about this pet yet; it IS distinctive-looking, which I like! I don't care for the PSI, tho' several on here do. I guess it would be easy to trade then!

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz

Yep, Betty it is! LOL

'
Ha Ha! I completely agree. It's got Bette Davis written all over it. Never tho't she was a beautiful actress, but she did make her mark! I think I'd make the afghan a boy, tho'.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:07 AM   #86
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I will have to agree with alot of ya'll the pet is kinda spooky but I do LOVE the PSI
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:17 AM   #87
~John 3:16~
Gifted

cjjperk is just really nicecjjperk is just really nice

Aww, when I first saw this one I said, yes! We got a good one, until I saw the rest saying it was E-store. In my opinion that looks nothing like an E-store pet and I actually wanted one. E-store is giving me a headache
cjjperk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:21 AM   #88
uvz my bunny <3
Gifted
LavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to beholdLavenderDance is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by meatloafbandit
Can't they save the normal pets for plush? They make tons of make-believ pets in estore, and they have a real looking DOG there too?! The insanity
Exactly. I think the stuffie would have been really cute with long hair.
LavenderDance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 08:42 AM   #89
ow! I'm a

ehina will become famous soon enough

Highest Donation Level 

The punk rocker attending a funeral?
ehina is offline Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 03:09 PM   #90
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

I think the pet is cute, I'd buy it if it was a plush~~
teaandpizza is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: