Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 03:44 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Afghan Hound is Coming to Webkinz World!

View Post Originally Posted by colliegal
I

And to broevil222 above - Aghans are very, very intelligent dogs. Head size does not affect that in any way...
I'm just quoting studies done by professionals.... No offense meant. I've seen it ranked lowest a few times...dosen't mean anything...just an interesting fact
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 03:47 PM   #52
aurorasplace

WebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura aboutWebbiesR22Cute has a spectacular aura about

The afgan may look really regal up walking around through the kinzpark!
WebbiesR22Cute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:02 PM   #53

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

eStore only????? I am so tired of Ganz doing this!!
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:12 PM   #54
DumplingLover33 is on a distinguished road

It's kind of hairy...
DumplingLover33 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:14 PM   #55
Annuit Coeptis

DwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledgeDwarfHamster101 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Um, ew? I think I'll stick to the plushies!
DwarfHamster101 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:28 PM   #56
Gifted

Lela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roostLela2241 rules the roost

Hmm, I must say, this is not my favorite pet. I love afghans, but this one is really weird. The pet itself isn't too too bad, but the PSI, is not at all my taste. I can see the idea behind it, a salon chair because it has so much hair. But the chair (in my opinion) is pretty ugly. It's the excat same colors as the afghan, and I think that when the afghan is sitting on it it will look really bad. I'm wondering if the chair does anything. For example: Does it show a floating brush brushing your pet or something? If it does, that ups the game of the PSI, but if not, I would consider this to be pretty bad. I know I won't be getting this pet!
Lela2241 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:45 PM   #57
Mo Ikai, onigai!

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

PREEEEEEEETY! didja see its food?! 0.0

~food fan~
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 04:50 PM   #58

AutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud ofAutobotJazz has much to be proud of

I was pretty psyched for this one till I saw it was estore only. Bummer. It would have made a great plush.
AutobotJazz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:03 PM   #59

EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait
EllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the waitEllaBellaBoo99 is worth the wait

I'm not surprised. Ganz is going to be losing players/fans/customers if they don't stop making everything online only. >
EllaBellaBoo99 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 05:11 PM   #60
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

sorry that is a WEIRD lookin dog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: