Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 12:12 PM   #21
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Afghan Hound is Coming to Webkinz World!

Thanks Justin for the info I will pass on this one LOL
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 12:12 PM   #22
cootie46
Webkinz :)

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

I think it is really cute. It would be very hard to make a good looking plush of this one because of its long coat.

And to broevil222 above - Aghans are very, very intelligent dogs. Head size does not affect that in any way...
colliegal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:20 PM   #23
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

This one is pretty scary looking to me. I bet it would look great dressed up in the Dracula costume though. The PSI kind of looks like a barber chair to me. I'll definitely be passing on this one.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:24 PM   #24
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Why is it an estore?
I want this pet so bad, but I want a plush!
Please GANZ, make a plush one too.. please???

View Post Originally Posted by Zameron
Anyone else getting Tired of Ganz making all the Virtual Pets? Some of these would make awsome Plush animals.
Me! I've missed too many good animals cuz they weren't plush.
I may buy items from the estore, but I'm NEVER buying a pet!!
And anyway, I understand some people like virtual only best....
So, why not make a plush with a code & a virtual-only for every pet?
THEY WOULD GET MOER MONEY THAT WAY! I LOVE THIS PET!
But on this one, I guess I'll have to pass. Oh GANZ.. oh GANZ...

Last edited by Craftyreader; 03-17-2010 at 12:24 PM..
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:34 PM   #25
Gift Guru

peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!peace1430 is headed for the top!

Eeeewww, but no matter, I am not buying ANY thing Ganz after the Sparkling Pegasus stunt of pulling it from an e-Store pet to "NOT available" to the public!!!!

I think this is only a feeble attempt on Ganz part to try and get everyone's mind off of yesterday's BAD DECISION with the Sparkling Pegasus~!

The only way for us to show them we are mad and we mean it is to NOT buy anything, from the e-Store or elsewhere, otherwise if they get the demand for it, they will keep on doing whatever they want whenever they want despite customer satisfaction and loyalty.

Sorry Ganz ..................
Click the image to open in full size.
peace1430 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:38 PM   #26
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

that does seem incredibly odd that they'd make that pup virtual only - I'd think a lot of kids would buy (or ask their parents to buy!!) something that soft looking. *shrug* who knows. I really like that PSI though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Symphonie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:05 PM   #27
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

I LOVE IT!!! Okay this will make me feel better about not getting pegasus.
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #28
Homeschooler 4 God

Ndoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to allNdoglover is a name known to all

This pet is so ugly! Gross!
Ndoglover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:20 PM   #29
Call me Emily.

bamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to allbamboobreak is a name known to all

Another eStore pet....... I wanted it to be plush.
bamboobreak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 01:24 PM   #30
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

It's cute, but it easily could have been made plush. Odd. The PSI is nice.
monkeys12rule is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: