Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 11:33 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!broevil222 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Afghan Hound is Coming to Webkinz World!

Holy cow that thing is hideous! ( In my humble opinion anyway )
Did you know that out of all dog breeds they are the least intelligent....small head = small brain, border collies are the smartest.
broevil222 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 11:44 AM   #12
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Aw.. this is so cute! i wish it had a plushy version!
labsrock is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:46 AM   #13
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

UGH! I LOVE Afghans, and this pet is the CUTEST, but why make THIS one eStore? Make the Ribbon Unicorn or something like that eStore, but this normal dog should be plush!
Elephant is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #14
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Oooh! Though it'd probably look better as a plush pet, I might get this one... it's cute!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:53 AM   #15
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

Anyone else getting Tired of Ganz making all the Virtual Pets? Some of these would make awsome Plush animals.
Zameron is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:53 AM   #16

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

The PSF and PSI are cute but the image is just not for me. Thanks for the update though.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:54 AM   #17
♫ Ɔнɛιяσи Δяcнɛя ♥

snowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clownsnowball0319 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Justin
A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz Afghan Hound is Coming to Webkinz World!

Yet another pet was added to the Webkinz World system with this morning's update -- The Webkinz Afghan Hound! We're very surprised to find that this is going to be a virtual-only pet from the Ganz eStore. The new pet will come with Stylish Salon Seating as a PSI and Chowlow as a PSF. We can't give you an estimate as to when this pet will be available, but we believe that it will arrive at the eStore some time in April, 2010.
Click the image to open in full size.

screams! i love afgan hounds! so pretty! that would be so cool as a plush!
snowball0319 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:55 AM   #18

Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!Dudeness is not just visiting!

I don't like it at all...
Dudeness is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 11:57 AM   #19
shelbydawn123

shelbydawn123 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Webkinz Afghan Hound is Coming to Webkinz World!

nooooo i was hoping it to be plush i have etore account but i highly dout i will get it bcus of estore points i really wanted it to be plush man
shelbydawn123 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2010, 12:10 PM   #20
ould You Believe I'm

Godsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to beholdGodsgirl129 is a splendid one to behold

They did not do a good job on this pet-it is not how an afghan hound should look (to me at least)
Godsgirl129 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: