Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 05:20 PM   #11
How many zeros?
Webkinz :)

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Re: Webkinz Adoption Video - Bedtime Puppy

great job on the video, I loved the intro
000000005 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 05:41 PM   #12
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

The begining was an attention grabber. I loved it.

The only thing I think I would change would be when you switch rooms, maybe go to one that looks like a decorated room. I think it would look more realistic and fun. I guess with the multible items it gave a storage room feel. You are getting so good it is hard to nit pick
Keep up the good work
Naturelover is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 07:34 PM   #13
Babs1978

Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade
Babs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comradeBabs is a saintly comrade

Great job on the video, cute puppy. Loved it. Been a webkinz member for 6 years.
Babs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 10:37 PM   #14

HollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guideHollyDaze is a golden guide

Awesome! I love the new intro thing,
HollyDaze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 11:08 PM   #15
GrayRose97
Lil Kinz

GrayRose9 7 is on a distinguished road

Smile Re: Webkinz Adoption Video - Bedtime Puppy

i have been on webkinz for 5 years and if you are wondering i have 19 pets.
GrayRose9 7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 02:28 AM   #16
alking on water

playmobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to allplaymobilman is a name known to all

I have been on Webkinz since January 15, 2006, and I still love it! Wonderful intro guys! Keep up the good work.
playmobilman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:23 AM   #17

dozergirl7 is on a distinguished road

I'll have had my current acount for 3 years on July 11 but I have been on any account for 7 years and hane 27 pets.

View Post Originally Posted by dozergirl7
I'll have had my current acount for 3 years on July 11 but I have been on any account for 7 years and hane 27 pets.
When i wrote hane i meant have
dozergirl7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 10:26 AM   #18

PikachuQueen1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aww its cute! i wish Ganz would make A webkinz signature Black Wolf!
PikachuQueen1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 08:13 AM   #19
brucecounty

Wow, That puppy is adorable, I have been on webkinz for 6 years now and I haven't seen anything that adorable. I really liked your video the beginning was creative! This is my first Webkinz Insider video, but I am going to watch more!

P.S (You have a lot of gift boxes, why don't you open them is their a reason? Or are you just saving them for a rainy day....if there ever is a rainy day, can you make a video of you opening all of your presents!?)
Old 03-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #20
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there! I've been on webkinz for a while. I joined on April the 21st 2009! I'm loving it. I've been on webkinz for almost three years now! Its obviously one of my favorite Websites in the world.
fishypuffy123 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
double d scotland

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: