Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 06:41 PM   #31
joi
Webkinz :)

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Adds Five New Exclusives and Retires Three.

These are all really nice! I just got the window, it's beautiful
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 07:19 PM   #32
Disney Animation

snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!snowspot10 is the cats pajamas!

I really love thE new items! I have been saving coins (cause I didnt really lik the other ones) so I have lots to spend!!!
snowspot10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:33 PM   #33
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I got the egyptian window. I used up all my tokens except one. It's only 15 tokens. I was a little leary about getting something at the wish machine because the last couple of times I did that I ended up being disappointed with the item. But, it's kind of cool. You click on it, and it opens up and you see a desert with a pyramid in the background. If you click on it again it closes.
Arte's Fan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:35 PM   #34

Star Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonderStar Child wows us all with wonder

I just got the Egyptian Window and the Aztec Statue. Both are lovely! I like the Aqua Table too. Just wish that they were worth 10 Tokens instead of 15 Tokens! Why make them so expensive?

I'll miss the Grandfather Clock, as it looks great in so many rooms. Wish Ganz would let us know which items were to be retired, so we would have a chance to get an extra favorite one.

I like these new items much better than the last bunch! Nicely done, Ganz! Thanks!

Star Child
Star Child is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #35
Oh! I Am Green!
Gift Guru

PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence
PoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellencePoliceProperty is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I Need to Add that the Snack Cart Stove is an Actual Stove that you can mix recipes on. I didn't realize this until late last night. That means that 3 of the New Exclusives are either Animated or Interactive.
Hugs!
PP
PoliceProperty is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 05:58 PM   #36

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

The new exclusives are awesome! Thanks for the update, Miss Gnomie .
Koodo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 07:36 AM   #37
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

It's always sad to say good-bye to old favourites.

I like some of the new ones though
T
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:18 PM   #38
anewfriend5

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Adds Five New Exclusives and Retires Three.

View Post Originally Posted by Glamourqueen
Just bought the snack cart with my tokens. FYI, it cannot go in outdoor rooms. I have the estore hotdog cart in an outdoor room that I had planned to put the snack cart with, but no go. The Egyptian window is awesome. When your pet clicks on it, it opens and is animated to show pyramids. Awesome.
Thank you for your input on the Tomb Window! I liked it, but wondered if it did anything. It sounds perfect for my Egyptian room.

anewfriend5
Old 01-06-2012, 10:37 AM   #39
flames13 is a glorious beacon of lightflames13 is a glorious beacon of lightflames13 is a glorious beacon of light

These are some of the best exclusives I've seen in a long time. Looks like it took a lot of thought to think of these. And I'm glad that Ganz retired three old ones. This is a high point.

View Post Originally Posted by PoliceProperty
I Need to Add that the Snack Cart Stove is an Actual Stove that you can mix recipes on. I didn't realize this until late last night. That means that 3 of the New Exclusives are either Animated or Interactive.
Hugs!
PP
Actually, 4 of them are animated/interactive. You can sit in the Car Booth. You can open the Window. Fish swim around in the Table. And the Stove can actually cook. The Statue is just a decoration.

Last edited by flames13; 01-06-2012 at 10:37 AM..
flames13 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
soa

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: