Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #61
Gift Guru

likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!likmfurry is not just visiting!

Default Re: Webkinz "$2 Deluxe Membership" Explained

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I hope you realize that your $2 plan is on automatic renewal every month, until you stop the renewal (if you don't stop it, they will keep charging your credit card)l. They are supposed to send you an email with a link in it if you want to stop it; so be on the lookout for your email. I think you can also stop it if you view your purchases in the eStore. There should be a link next to your $2 membership plan purchase.
Good point SnowCrystal, and also if you purchase the $45 deluxe membership (single account option) they also will continue to rebill your credit card at the end of the membership period UNLESS you make it a point to check off the option allowing them to do this.

I'm sure they're playing on the hopes that people won't think to do this or won't see it, and just forget about it until a year later when suddnely they notice another purchase on their CC bill.

Last edited by likmfurry; 05-20-2010 at 11:45 AM..
likmfurry is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-20-2010, 11:50 AM   #62
Webkinz :)

sherylbeach is on a distinguished road

We have 4 users in our family & 6 accounts. We could never afford deluxe without the family plan. I don't mind the $2 option for those who only have a little extra cash every now and then (although it sounds like they try to rope you into 12 months anyway) but don't take away something good from the rest of us. I have sunk alot of money into webkinz and it is frustrating. If they don't get this fixed people are going to get tired of webkinz altogether and then it will feel like a big waste of money and time.
sherylbeach is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 12:04 PM   #63
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Smooth move Ganz, you see the parents won't be so easily manipulated so you post the $2 option on the front page targetting the children. You leave out the fact that they won't "really" be Deluxe, they'll just get a couple of extra activities that are pretty lame to begin with.

I have not renewed my second Family Deluxe account, and I have not bought from the estore since they dropped the family plan. I can honestly say they have ALREADY lost more money from me than the renewal would have cost! Each day I submit a complaint in the comments section saying I won't be renewing deluxe and I won't be buying from the estore until the family option is returned.

While I'll admit the withdrawal was harder than I thought, they are taking sooooo long in addressing this issue that it's becoming easier every day. I don't even read the posts here on what's on sale at the estore, and when I see something new in WW and find it's from the estore, I no longer feel compelled to rush there to buy it.

I honestly don't know what Ganz is thinking? Simple common sense tells you that if you have the money and desire to go deluxe, you are more likely spend at the estore. Likewise, if you don't have that desire, or can't afford deluxe, or simply don't want to pay for it, you most likely won't be wasting money at the estore either. How long is it going to take for them to admit they made a huge mistake in fragrantly treating their loyal customer's so shabbily, and that they are losing thousands of dollars that would have been spent at the estore? At this rate, it seems just long enough to ensure we experience COMPLETE withdrawal to the point that no amount of concessions will lure us back.

For those of you who like this $2 deal, I think that's great and would never ask Ganz to discontinue it. However, the Single Plan and the Family Plan (1 vs 5 accounts) are two TOTALLY different options. You cannot compare one to the other since we are talking MAJOR differences in price hikes for Family Memberships. I'll continue to support the $2 option for those who choose it, and hope you will support the Family Membership option for those who choose that. We all have different needs depending on the size of our family and the size of our wallets, and as a community, we should be working together towards satisfying both options.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 12:23 PM   #64
petitepal is on a distinguished road

I agree completely with Mulberry,we have 3 deluxe family accounts due to the number of family members we have. We will only be purchasing in the ganz store to use the free points we get every month and once all our memberships are up if they do not bring back the family plan, and at a reasonable rate, we will not be renewing and will not be buying from the e-store again!
petitepal is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 12:57 PM   #65
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by hovism
We have family Deluxe and it's good value. I would do the $2 instead IF it included the monthly clothes item.
It doesn't.

I wish it did.

Last edited by grammiedkinz; 05-20-2010 at 12:57 PM..
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 01:17 PM   #66
Akiro

Blackdog is a jewel in the roughBlackdog is a jewel in the rough

I would be more then willing to pay more for a family deluxe,say $60.00 for five members. Would still be a bargain. We have four people on the plan now. It runs out in September. We will not be getting dulex on any of them. It is'nt worth what they are giving for the cash involved. Did fine on Webkinz before estore and all were there. guess we will have to get used to just plain old Werbkinz again!!!
Blackdog is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #67
I'm adarlably wacky!

Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!Darlabell is the cats pajamas!

I have been very good, I have not bought anything from the e-store since they announced the Family Plan was being discontinued...it's been almost a month and there has been nothing more about them "working" on another Family option, I think that was just a bunch of hype because ppl were so upset. Anyway, maybe once their revenue starts going down they may re-consider! I for one think this $2 a month deal is a farce!
Darlabell is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 01:27 PM   #68
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Re: Webkinz "$2 Deluxe Membership" Explained

DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....................Hey Ganz this is the dumbest idea ever. The fun of Deluxe is the great gift on yearly renewal. I love those rides & I made an amusement park with them. For $2.00 you don't get the monthly gift & estore points. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the benefits of $2.00 a month just isn't worth it to play some extra Daily Activities & do an extra job. In my family I have the only Deluxe account. Our other 2 are just regular & they don't mind.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::chi::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:
suzee is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 01:28 PM   #69
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz "$2 Deluxe Membership" Explained

View Post Originally Posted by Blackdog
I would be more then willing to pay more for a family deluxe,say $60.00 for five members. Would still be a bargain. We have four people on the plan now. It runs out in September. We will not be getting dulex on any of them. It is'nt worth what they are giving for the cash involved. Did fine on Webkinz before estore and all were there. guess we will have to get used to just plain old Werbkinz again!!!

Jessamineg is trying to get the family deluxe pack back, she made a thread but i don't know where it is.

i saw that it was only 2$ yesterday. to cool.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:31 PM   #70
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy
lollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joylollipop girl is an abundance of joy

Wink Re: Webkinz "$2 Deluxe Membership" Explained

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....................Hey Ganz this is the dumbest idea ever. The fun of Deluxe is the great gift on yearly renewal. I love those rides & I made an amusement park with them. For $2.00 you don't get the monthly gift & estore points. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo the benefits of $2.00 a month just isn't worth it to play some extra Daily Activities & do an extra job. In my family I have the only Deluxe account. Our other 2 are just regular & they don't mind.
suzee
:acs::bas::chi::chi::chi::chi::cs::gr::husky:

I think it's smart.

View Post Originally Posted by petitepal
I agree completely with Mulberry,we have 3 deluxe family accounts due to the number of family members we have. We will only be purchasing in the ganz store to use the free points we get every month and once all our memberships are up if they do not bring back the family plan, and at a reasonable rate, we will not be renewing and will not be buying from the e-store again!

jessamineg has a thread trying to get it back. i just don't know where it is!!!

i saw it was 2$ yesterday. cool.

Last edited by lollipop girl; 05-20-2010 at 01:31 PM..
lollipop girl is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: