Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default Webkinz "$2 Deluxe Membership" Explained

A new front page story has been added:

Webkinz "$2 Deluxe Membership" Explained

Click the image to open in full size.On Wednesday morning a new story was posted in the Kinzville Times, the in-game Webkinz World newspaper. This story is an advertisement for the "$2 Deluxe Membership" that was added to the Ganz eStore a few weeks ago. Many Webkinz Insider members have been asking how this membership compares to the other Deluxe membership options.

This discounted membership is similar to the other Deluxe membership options, but not identical. For $2 a month, a Webkinz player can have access to all of the in-game Deluxe features that all other Deluxe members have, but they will not get a monthly clothing gift, eStore points, or subscription prizes. For a complete explanation of the four different membership options, please visit the Ganz eStore's Deluxe page, HERE.
FIA is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2010, 09:37 PM   #2
hat the...
Webkinz :)

totallyaddicted knows the way
totallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the waytotallyaddicted knows the way

Default Re: Webkinz "$2 Deluxe Membership" Explained

Nah...I think I might have to pass on this one
totallyaddicted is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 09:39 PM   #3
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Thats kind of a rip off-One of the coolest parts about it is the gift and free points! Man, what has Ganz got going through there head?

And also, technically the deluxe is NOT two dollars, because the minimum ammount of points you can buy is 10,000-which equals $10.00. Ganz needs to screw there heads tighter again, and bring back family deluxe!
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 09:40 PM   #4
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Yup..this one is a total dud...I'm sure hoping they bring back that family option prior to Christmas!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #5

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

There is another thread about this and no one has anything good to say about this so called Deluxe option or about Ganz for even putting up this ad. It is an insult. The creative director said they would do something about the Family Deluxe and they have done nothing. It is simple bring it back and stop toying with people.

Well GANZ do you care about your WW players?
junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 09:57 PM   #6
Lil Kinz
lizziebean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think they are just playing with and they never going to bring it back my kids are so dislike webkinz right now no prizes they loved that
lizziebean24 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 10:03 PM   #7

junebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputejunebugwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Here are my thoughts

I think the ad is an insult. Ganz told us they would work on a Family Plan and they have NOT. They should have never taken away the family plan to begin with and now they want our children (whom we have already told we can not afford Deluxe) to see this. Now we have to explain that this is NOT really a Deluxe option but something they have used to attempt to smooth things over. Well it does not smooth things over. The BIG deal for me with Deluxe was the gift boxes and the E Store points and NOT the extra stuff to do.

I think it is in bad taste. This is a sore issue with me and I can't believe Ganz is behaving like this, it is Bad Business and that is all there is to it. I am trying so hard not to let this issue ruin my WW fun. I like playing Webkinz and this issue just keeps going and going and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Sorry for the rant. I just can't get over this whole issue and I certainly do not understand why Ganz doesn't even care. They are Successful because of their customers, without a customer base they have NOTHING.

Having said all this it is important to note that I have really never thought to much og the Deluxe membership. I do not see it as a perk but rather a way for Ganz to exclude some people. Those people who refuse to dig deep into their pockets (during hard economic times) and pay them for some pixels. Yet, we all know in WW if you do not have all the cool stuff you are nobody and kids can't understand this. The whole thing creates a bad situation. I think we should ALL be Deluxe, surely we mean enough to Ganz that they could thank us for being a loyal player and customer.

What do you say Ganz, are we important to your company?

junebugwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #8
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Yeah, I agree. I doot think this is a good deal at all. The only reason I paid for two memberships (1 family, 1 single) was because of the points made it worth it to me. I was able to get cool prizes plus plus I could get more bang for my bucks at the e-store. In fact, last year, I spent way more money than I ever planned to at the e-store because of the points.

No more memberships for me, thank you.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 10:10 PM   #9

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

Thats is a big dissapointment. I guess its worth the value of $2, but its just not do "deluxe" anymore.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 10:12 PM   #10
MaaKea2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

bye bye deluxe for us too!!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: