Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-04-2010, 05:11 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

Default Re: Weathered Barn Flooring from Jumbleberry Fields Does Not Work

I've had the weathered barn floor for quite sometime and decided to put it down today. What a big disappointment that was! The floor didn't change at all. Instead my walls disappeared. I'm not quite sure what to do. I don't know whether to try and put new walls, or wait and see if everything straightens out. This is the room I put the floor down in. See...no walls?

Attached Images
File Type: jpgWeathered Barn Floor took away walls.jpg (67.7 KB, 16 views)
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2010, 05:19 PM   #22
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Another glitch? Wow, Ganz really needs to get fixing!!! Again, I hope that this glitch also gets fixed!!! I don't have one, but I'm sure various members do.

Thank you so much for the information!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:30 PM   #23
arreicjanuary5

arreicjanuary5 is an unknown quantity at this point

jumble berry works fine now!! i love that game! and i am so glad they made it!! they always think of good games to make! i hope the duck crossing comes soon
arreicjanuary5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #24
malcolm1948
malcolm1948 is just really nicemalcolm1948 is just really nice

IS THis a prize?
malcolm1948 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:42 PM   #25

webkinzluver232 is on a distinguished road

i have not gotten the weathered barn flooring but have been having a glitch with the cafe playset wallpaper from the wshop. i have also posted this problem to webkinz world.
webkinzluver232 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:16 AM   #26

pometogirl1213 is just really nicepometogirl1213 is just really nice

Question Re: Weathered Barn Flooring from Jumbleberry Fields Does Not Work

Is this one of the prizes you get from feeding berries to your pet?
pometogirl1213 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:44 PM   #27

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
I've had the weathered barn floor for quite sometime and decided to put it down today. What a big disappointment that was! The floor didn't change at all. Instead my walls disappeared. I'm not quite sure what to do. I don't know whether to try and put new walls, or wait and see if everything straightens out. This is the room I put the floor down in. See...no walls?
This has been asked several times but no one has given an answer to it yet. Who ever has this flooring will someone please answer the question, how did you get this flooring? Was it awarded by feeding the berries to your pet? Thanx.:abn::bt::cdee::easter:
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:47 PM   #28
oah! I'mma
aerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledgeaerobunni flows towards the sea of knowledge

This doesn't affect me, but I hope it works out for the people who it does affect.
aerobunni is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 08:47 PM   #29

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

This question has been asked several times but it hasn't been answered yet. How do you get this flooring? Is it awarded by feeding the berries to your pet. Thanx.

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzgranny
kandeekane is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 12:02 PM   #30

webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!webkinzgranny is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kandeekane
This question has been asked several times but it hasn't been answered yet. How do you get this flooring? Is it awarded by feeding the berries to your pet. Thanx.

Yes, I fed my pet some berries to get it. It's funny though. I haven't received one gift since this, and it doesn't matter how many berries I feed my pet.
webkinzgranny is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: