Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 11:58 AM   #131
ILoveMyAliCat

Default Re: Weather Comes to Webkinz World

thats so awesome yesterday i saw it and i asked, "why are the skies grey?"and another person said it was clear. i was totally confused!

ME IS FUTURE POP SENSATION L3@H!

Iluvmy
:chi::clyde::abn::fp::gecko::chi::chi::easter::cmunk ::cmunk:
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2009, 09:16 PM   #132
Webkinz :)

Spottedfur will become famous soon enough

Nice. That's awesome!

I noticed there was a sunset when I took my Fox outside to see where I wanted some of those new outdoor items.

I sure hope it doesn't show how my day has been all day--it's been raining all day, with occasional storms. (No, Twilight fans, I don't live in Forks.)
Spottedfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:00 AM   #133
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I had rain a couple days ago. Great thread COWS! I really DO hope it waters our garden, that would be nice.
...I just hope snow doesn't freeze our plants.
--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 04:47 AM   #134
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Question Re: Weather Comes to Webkinz World

Does anyone know yet if it rains every day, or only occasionally? I haven't gotten to see rain yet!!!
peggios is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:55 AM   #135
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

This is really cool. I logged in last night for the first time in ages and was delighted to see night time in the yard. I thought my computer settings needed adjustment at first but then I checked here
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:09 AM   #136

jerkymom is on a distinguished road

The rain doesn't affect watering in the gardens, but you don't need to water your plants every day. You still have to weed, but watering is never necessary. I have 8 gardens which are NEVER watered and they grow and produce crops just fine. There may be a few more weeds each day, but it saves a LOT of time (and mouse clicks) not having to water every plant! I also checked the number of crops harvested with and without watering and found the average the same either way, so save yourself some time and skip the watering.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgGarden.jpg (172.2 KB, 8 views)
jerkymom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #137
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Wow that looks really cool !! Thanks for the pictures !! I love it !!
mom w charm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:19 PM   #138
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

this is cool, although, I have noticed that my pets move really slow when it is raining.
Jeepboy01 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:28 PM   #139
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Oh yea! It's raining on my asian account right now!! I don't notice that she moves slower though.

edit: I am gardening and the rake seems to be moving slower....
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 08:34 PM   #140
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Wow rain! I just think this weather thing is so cool
hoops2614 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: