Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 09:18 AM   #9191
Awesomeness
Webkinz :)

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

Okay, ^_^ Did you guys see the new pets? We could do sprites of those
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 09:20 AM   #9192
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

A special sprite for our recipe solvers:
Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:20 AM   #9193
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Nvr mind, probably need the online pics, eh? xD
Old 08-24-2010, 09:22 AM   #9194
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by zappity
Nvr mind, probably need the online pics, eh? xD
I did the ribbon yorkie...even if you have the online pics you still have to do some major editing to them (least I do)...

Whirling cooking screen (important for our recipe solvers), Arte (with his incessant mouth), Tabby Von Meow, pink ribbon yorkie (which is a maltese), blue trigger fish, Inflatable palm, zingoz bouncy ball, gak (moved due to image limits), bunny clown, Polar Plunge, POTM ribbon (moved due to image limits), pink pony, color storm cloud, osililly bone (Moved due to image limits), , golden peggie, , sap glop (image removed due to image limits), Jumbleberry Fields (remvoed due to image limits), Giggling koala (made especially for mimzsymom), touring van, flying zumbuddy, dancing hamster, nefaria,creepy cheshire cat, stinky warthog (can't tell you how many times I wished we had a stinky sprite), and evil sock monkeyClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #9195
Call me Hannah

summerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud of

Okay I did a lion!

View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
THE SMILIES I MADE;
From oldest to newest.
GOT ANY EMOTE REQUESTS? PM THEM TO ME!

Click the image to open in full size. A cat-ish emote.
Click the image to open in full size. A >,< emote.
Click the image to open in full size. An evil laughter emote.
Click the image to open in full size. A clapping emote.
Click the image to open in full size. A sick emote.
Click the image to open in full size. An -,- emote.
Click the image to open in full size. An "unhappy eyeroll" emote.
Click the image to open in full size. A jawdrop emote. [Definately my fave. ^^;]
Click the image to open in full size. An eating emote.
Click the image to open in full size. A "posessed" emote.
Click the image to open in full size. An x_x emote.
Click the image to open in full size. A sigh emote.
Cool!

Last edited by summerlover♥; 08-24-2010 at 09:26 AM..
summerlover♥ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:26 AM   #9196
Awesomeness

Awesome you 2!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:30 AM   #9197
Call me Hannah

summerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud ofsummerlover♥ has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Marinesis2473
This took fo ever but what do you think
Click the image to open in full size. Replying pencil
Cool Katie (Marinesis)!
Old 08-24-2010, 09:30 AM   #9198
I'm Bri & I♥rap

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I did the ribbon yorkie...even if you have the online pics you still have to do some major editing to them (least I do)...

Whirling cooking screen (important for our recipe solvers), Arte (with his incessant mouth), Tabby Von Meow, pink ribbon yorkie (which is a maltese), blue trigger fish, Inflatable palm, zingoz bouncy ball, gak (moved due to image limits), bunny clown, Polar Plunge, POTM ribbon (moved due to image limits), pink pony, color storm cloud, osililly bone (Moved due to image limits), , golden peggie, , sap glop (image removed due to image limits), Jumbleberry Fields (remvoed due to image limits), Giggling koala (made especially for mimzsymom), touring van, flying zumbuddy, dancing hamster, nefaria,creepy cheshire cat, stinky warthog (can't tell you how many times I wished we had a stinky sprite), and evil sock monkeyClick the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Ooh these are really good! (especially the evil sock monkey xD)
black magic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 09:31 AM   #9199
Call me Hannah

BRB going to work on more.
Old 08-24-2010, 09:31 AM   #9200
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

Evil sock monkey is my favorite (besides the stinky warthog) haha!

Dancing (or perhaps he has fleas?) apatosauris:

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: