Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 12:24 AM   #9011
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
Oh thank you so much! that is so sweet of you to say!!

I actually just learned how to make them last night. In order to draw them I actually use a still image from either one of my webkinz pets in a room (that's what I did for the tortoise). I copy that still image to Paint then transfer it to Photoshop. I resize the picture then on a separate layer and I roughly trace over the original image using the pencil tool. Then I do another image the same way with a slight difference, the tortoise for example looks up and smiles, that's two seperate drawings that I then animate in a program called Fireworks. I have been using Photoshop for years but was completely unfamiliar with Fireworks until last night so i am still learning. Fireworks is an adobe program so you need to own it like photoshop but there are apparently some free applications you can get from lunapic.com. Lots of people have been using that with great success.

One thing I have to learn now is how to help people with their sprites in either resizing or taking away the background. Hopefully I will learn this soon!
I remember my brother had Fireworks... not sure, I have my own computer so I don't go on his anymore.
Also, I just noticed that the bird in your avatar looks like the silk sparrow
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 12:25 AM   #9012
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Rusty Shovel
That's very cute and creative! Rep!

My Sprites!
Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size. American Albino
Click the image to open in full size. Black Fresian
Click the image to open in full size. Brown Arabian
Click the image to open in full size. Clydsdale (SP)
Click the image to open in full size. Blue Googles
Click the image to open in full size. Pink Googles
Click the image to open in full size. White Googles
Click the image to open in full size. Boston Terrier
Click the image to open in full size. American Buffalo
Click the image to open in full size. Miss Birdy
Click the image to open in full size. Sheep

Click the image to open in full size. Happy Embarresed
Click the image to open in full size. Photographer
Click the image to open in full size. Half Smile
Click the image to open in full size. Happy 'Stick your tounge out'
Click the image to open in full size. What?

UPDATES:
Click the image to open in full size. Beaver

Click the image to open in full size. Chicken
Thanks Rusty Shovel!! Wow!! look at all the great and creative ones you have created!! What an awesome collection of adorable sprites!! I love your photographer!! so cute! Well they're all cute actually but that one makes me laugh! Great job!!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:26 AM   #9013
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Rusty Shovel
The Peppermint Puppy had been made.
Oh, okay. :] How about:

-Unicorn
-Cherry bird
-Magnificent Macaw
-Pelican
-Thunder bird
-Bull dog
-Mocha pup

Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:31 AM   #9014
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I remember my brother had Fireworks... not sure, I have my own computer so I don't go on his anymore.
Also, I just noticed that the bird in your avatar looks like the silk sparrow
lol!! Well I had nothing to do with that cute little bird, my avatar was made on glitter-graphics... although now that I know how to do these, I might just be creating my own animated GIF avatar soon!!
Old 08-24-2010, 12:31 AM   #9015
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

I'll make the Cherry Blossom Bird tomorrow morning. Logging off for the night though, it's just about 1:30. Good night everyone!
Click the image to open in full size.
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:34 AM   #9016
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
I'll make the Cherry Blossom Bird tomorrow morning. Logging off for the night though, it's just about 1:30. Good night everyone!
:] OK I was wondering, I was thinking of making it, but it sounds wayyy to hard for me.
Good night. :] That's really cute.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:35 AM   #9017
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

Goodnight tarsky!

I'm off for the evening as well as it is so late!

Good night everyone! And happy spriting!!
Old 08-24-2010, 12:36 AM   #9018
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Goodnight tarsky!

I'm off for the evening as well as it is so late!

Good night everyone! And happy spriting!!
Good night.
Okay, who is left?

MEMBER LIST ON NOW:
-Craftyreader

Grr.. I'm lonley. Hehe, anyway, good night. :] Ttyl, and I LOVE your sprites. Honestly.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:51 AM   #9019
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

Thanks Rusty Shovel!! Wow!! look at all the great and creative ones you have created!! What an awesome collection of adorable sprites!! I love your photographer!! so cute! Well they're all cute actually but that one makes me laugh! Great job!!
Thank you for all the nice comments! That one was my favorite too.
Rusty Shovel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:52 AM   #9020
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Hmm, I made a smiley. No one is here to see it. Its a JPEG\JPG but I made it transparent. I hope its not counted against me. If I make it a PNG or a GPG or whatever, it doesn't work right. It doesn't all go away. Well, here it is... someone can see it when they get on. So hi, whoever it is that gets on next..

I have to go to bed, but I'll be back!

My crazy smiley:

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: