Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-24-2010, 12:17 AM   #9001
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

WAIT! I must've clicked the wrong thing. I'm so crazy. Okay, here is my first sprite. The love frog. Hope you like it, it took me more than 2 hours. Haha. But he\she was fun. Honest thought's please.

MY SPRITE (TRANSPARENT THIS TIME):
Click the image to open in full size.

The eyes aren't working though..
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-24-2010, 12:18 AM   #9002
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

That's very cute!
Rusty Shovel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:18 AM   #9003
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by Rusty Shovel
That's very cute and creative! Rep!

My Sprites!
Spoiler: show

Click the image to open in full size. American Albino
Click the image to open in full size. Black Fresian
Click the image to open in full size. Brown Arabian
Click the image to open in full size. Clydsdale (SP)
Click the image to open in full size. Blue Googles
Click the image to open in full size. Pink Googles
Click the image to open in full size. White Googles
Click the image to open in full size. Boston Terrier
Click the image to open in full size. American Buffalo
Click the image to open in full size. Miss Birdy
Click the image to open in full size. Sheep

Click the image to open in full size. Happy Embarresed
Click the image to open in full size. Photographer
Click the image to open in full size. Half Smile
Click the image to open in full size. Happy 'Stick your tounge out'
Click the image to open in full size. What?

UPDATES:
Click the image to open in full size. Beaver

Click the image to open in full size. Chicken
THAT IS GREAT!
I love the smileys. :]
Old 08-24-2010, 12:18 AM   #9004
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
WAIT! I must've clicked the wrong thing. I'm so crazy. Okay, here is my first sprite. The love frog. Hope you like it, it took me more than 2 hours. Haha. But he\she was fun. Honest thought's please.

Good job! It's very cute
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #9005
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

Wait, yes I tried to make it transparent, but it didn't work. Want me to upload it without making it transparent? ;]

Oh. Haha. I thought you were good.

NOW I KNOW YOU ARE!
I hope they accpet all of them. Ecspecaill the clown fish, chameleon, bunny, beaver- wait, I just hope they accept everyone you make. xD How do you do it?
Oh thank you so much! that is so sweet of you to say!!

I actually just learned how to make them last night. In order to draw them I actually use a still image from either one of my webkinz pets in a room (that's what I did for the tortoise). I copy that still image to Paint then transfer it to Photoshop. I resize the picture then on a separate layer and I roughly trace over the original image using the pencil tool. Then I do another image the same way with a slight difference, the tortoise for example looks up and smiles, that's two seperate drawings that I then animate in a program called Fireworks. I have been using Photoshop for years but was completely unfamiliar with Fireworks until last night so i am still learning. Fireworks is an adobe program so you need to own it like photoshop but there are apparently some free applications you can get from lunapic.com. Lots of people have been using that with great success.

One thing I have to learn now is how to help people with their sprites in either resizing or taking away the background. Hopefully I will learn this soon!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:19 AM   #9006
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

THAT IS GREAT!
I love the smileys. :]
Thanks!
I repost it everyone time I make a new one.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:22 AM   #9007
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
Good job! It's very cute
Thanks. The eyes are supposed to roll around.

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
Oh thank you so much! that is so sweet of you to say!!

I actually just learned how to make them last night. In order to draw them I actually use a still image from either one of my webkinz pets in a room (that's what I did for the tortoise). I copy that still image to Paint then transfer it to Photoshop. I resize the picture then on a separate layer and I roughly trace over the original image using the pencil tool. Then I do another image the same way with a slight difference, the tortoise for example looks up and smiles, that's two seperate drawings that I then animate in a program called Fireworks. I have been using Photoshop for years but was completely unfamiliar with Fireworks until last night so i am still learning. Fireworks is an adobe program so you need to own it like photoshop but there are apparently some free applications you can get from lunapic.com. Lots of people have been using that with great success.

One thing I have to learn now is how to help people with their sprites in either resizing or taking away the background. Hopefully I will learn this soon!
Wow! o.o
I could never go through that much trouble.

I'd get halfway through and fall asleep. Hehe. Has anyone done the peppermint puppy?

Last edited by Craftyreader; 08-24-2010 at 12:22 AM..
Old 08-24-2010, 12:22 AM   #9008
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

What a great love frog!!! And her eyes are working!! Great job!
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 12:23 AM   #9009
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

The Peppermint Puppy had been made.
Old 08-24-2010, 12:24 AM   #9010
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
What a great love frog!!! And her eyes are working!! Great job!
x3
Thanks so much.
That was very, very nice and it made me happy.

Actually, the eyes are supposed to roll around, but I think I like it like that.

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: