Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #8681
Webkinz :)

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

Now here's a list of some unmade webkinz sprites.

Pheonix
Grey squirrel
Warthog
Tree kangaroo
and Gray wolf. Here are some that need to get updated:
Kangaroo
Horse
Husky
And the hippe- Might need some work on it's legs. They're a bit skinny
arnold995 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2010, 07:38 PM   #8682
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

Alright....so the Husky? I could do that...

And, I can help with Resizing, Transparacy (in animated images too), and frame editing in animations....making them faster and slower in places and/or overall!
KinzUser2523 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:39 PM   #8683

arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth
arnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of trutharnold995 climbs the tree of truth

KU, You can do the transparency for the animated one, I'll do the non animated one.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #8684
I'm Bri & I♥rap

black magic is just really niceblack magic is just really nice

Ok I updated my cheeky dog

Original (Its been used for a sprite!):

New versions (I tried to make it not look so much like a St. Bernard like i did on accident. If you like the new versions better, do you prefer it with an open mouthed smile or a closed mouth smile? [the open one kinda disturbs me a little though...]): cheeky dog 1.gif cheeky dog.gif
black magic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #8685
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by MyPersian
I made a Brown Dog Sprite! I am hope everyone enjoys it I don't know how to make it transparent... Here is one animated and one not

Are these good?
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
I would do it but they are..
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:40 PM   #8686
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Craftyreader
I'll do it for you.
I'd love to actually make myself usefull.
What I'm trying to do is make it dissolve, yet still have the eyes, nose and mouth be the same. And after only the eyes mouth and nose are left I want the eyes to blink... do you think you can do that?
iamsam is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #8687

Click the image to open in full size. Here you go.
Old 08-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #8688
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Rusty Shovel
If that makes sense...
Go to "Zoom" and "Custom"- select 400%.
tarsky781 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:41 PM   #8689
carry on.
Gifted

coolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roostcoolio101 rules the roost

I NEED to make the Tree Kangaroo!
coolio101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 07:42 PM   #8690
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

View Post Originally Posted by black magic
Ok I updated my cheeky dog

Original (Its been used for a sprite!):

New versions (I tried to make it not look so much like a St. Bernard like i did on accident. If you like the new versions better, do you prefer it with an open mouthed smile or a closed mouth smile? [the open one kinda disturbs me a little though...]): Attachment 215809 Attachment 215810
Err, yeah, I think the first one is cute but I like the shut mouthed one. xD Sorry. The other is.. ehh scary.

View Post Originally Posted by iamsam
What I'm trying to do is make it dissolve, yet still have the eyes, nose and mouth be the same. And after only the eyes mouth and nose are left I want the eyes to blink... do you think you can do that?
:] I think you can. LOL!
Craftyreader is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: