Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 43 votes, 4.51 average. Display Modes
Old 08-23-2010, 02:19 PM   #8041
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

Default Re: We need your help -- Let's work on some new sprites!

View Post Originally Posted by Rusty Shovel
Do you want the speed the same, or do you want it a little faster? I can also change the speed...
I don't care
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #8042
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Click the image to open in full size.
Here's a sprite I made. I got B-O-R-E-D.
RobertFrog is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #8043
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I don't care
Okay! I'm going to make it a little faster.
Rusty Shovel is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:20 PM   #8044
Happy to be back!
Gift Guru

SarahN is a creator of wonder
SarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonderSarahN is a creator of wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
Hello again everyone,

I have been working on this one forsome time now and i'm not sure of the results but here is my Chameleon attempt:
Oops, it might help if I actually attached the image!

Here it is:

I've also finally figured out how to reduce the file size.

I am off for the rest of the afternoon as I really need to get some work done around the house!!

As soon as I can I will try to learn to help out those who need file modifications.

Keep up the great work everyone!
Attached Images
File Type: gifChameleon#2g.gif (1.5 KB, 306 views)
SarahN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #8045
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

making a sprite siggie, brb.
xxaeroxx is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #8046
hy, clearly I'm a
Webkinz :)

Riddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant futureRiddlecloud has a brilliant future

I made a chamelean too, but I really like your head. I think the chamelean has strange coloring. And his striped eyes.
Riddlecloud is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #8047
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

LOOOOOVE the tye-dye pup.
jj8 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #8048
I am K@t!3

Marinesis2473 is a jewel in the roughMarinesis2473 is a jewel in the rough

The pencil is my favorite of mine XD
Lol Im on Bridget's(Webbieluver's) laptop while she cleans out her closet
I love Sprites now
Marinesis2473 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:21 PM   #8049
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

THE SMILIES I MADE;
From oldest to newest.
GOT ANY EMOTE REQUESTS? PM THEM TO ME!

Click the image to open in full size. A cat-ish emote.
Click the image to open in full size. A >,< emote.
Click the image to open in full size. An evil laughter emote.
Click the image to open in full size. A clapping emote. Added smiley. Code; :clap:
Click the image to open in full size. A sick emote.
Click the image to open in full size. An -,- emote.
Click the image to open in full size. An "unhappy eyeroll" emote.
Click the image to open in full size. A jawdrop emote. [Definately my fave. ^^;]
Click the image to open in full size. An eating emote. Added smiley. Code; :eating:
Click the image to open in full size. A "posessed" emote.
Click the image to open in full size. An x_x emote.
Click the image to open in full size. A sigh emote.
Click the image to open in full size. A glare emote.
Click the image to open in full size. An angel emote.

Last edited by Miafire; 08-24-2011 at 02:35 PM..
Miafire is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 02:22 PM   #8050
uvs her Dad
Gift Guru

Rusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonderRusty Shovel wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by SarahN
Oops, it might help if I actually attached the image!

Here it is:

I've also finally figured out how to reduce the file size.

I am off for the rest of the afternoon as I really need to get some work done around the house!!

As soon as I can I will try to learn to help out those who need file modifications.

Keep up the great work everyone!
That's so cute!!!
Rusty Shovel is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
alexander & jenny, applesauce, awnie alligator, citycat got a tag, cocokl9 in the house!, crashkittenjr was here!, cute loves horses, epic thread! yay!, f l a m e d a n c e, goldendoodle, gp was here!, heart891011 was here, kittycats was here, lhl was here, lps3cheese got a tag!, pookie rawks!, sherlock attack, slyinslytherin, stepheatedursprites, tea ♥ pizza, webkinslover420 wuz here!, what one to make?, wi sprites, wtl43 loves yeww(:, yay sprit

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: